PDA

View Full Version : May the Fourth

Pages : [1] 2

disneylandgirl
04-30-2015, 05:32 PM
Anyone know of any special events for May the Fourth next week? I know they do some stuff in FL but not sure if anything happens here in CA. THANKS!!

Nightwing
04-30-2015, 06:52 PM
Knew they had May the 4 be with you and Revenge of the Six pins. But not sure what else.

cstephens
04-30-2015, 07:10 PM
Knew they had May the 4 be with you and Revenge of the Six pins. But not sure what else.

That would be revenge of the fifth. They also had t-shirts with the same design as the pins. Pretty awesome.

Nightwing
05-01-2015, 05:52 PM
That would be revenge of the fifth. They also had t-shirts with the same design as the pins. Pretty awesome.

They were nice. Just grabbed the pins last year.

Janis and Aaron
05-02-2015, 10:53 PM
Confirmed with Store Command that they will have May the Fourth and Revenge of the Sixth pins again this year. (Forgot to ask about the shirts.) FWIW, the CM said that he liked 2014's pins better than this year's.

Nightwing
05-03-2015, 01:36 AM
Confirmed with Store Command that they will have May the Fourth and Revenge of the Sixth pins again this year. (Forgot to ask about the shirts.) FWIW, the CM said that he liked 2014's pins better than this year's.

Tnks! ^_^

Pin news this year is beyond thin!

PS: Just saw samples of them... Agree... Last year's are better!

olegc
05-03-2015, 09:33 AM
Tnks! ^_^

Pin news this year is beyond thin!

PS: Just saw samples of them... Agree... Last year's are better!

DId they finally post on disneypins.com? the new way they are posting (and the lack of posts) is truly sad. I am not into pins as much as I used to be - but there is still a desire to see them all earlier enough to plan if I want to get one.

Nightwing
05-03-2015, 03:48 PM
DId they finally post on disneypins.com? the new way they are posting (and the lack of posts) is truly sad. I am not into pins as much as I used to be - but there is still a desire to see them all earlier enough to plan if I want to get one.

Had to go to the main page. Then click on the Pin Trader Graphic. Not the button on the side.

Funny... Nothing for that Tomorowland pin they accidentally released last month...

Janis and Aaron
05-03-2015, 07:00 PM
Had to go to the main page. Then click on the Pin Trader Graphic. Not the button on the side.

I'm a sucker for any pin where Mickey is a Jedi!

Nightwing
05-03-2015, 07:56 PM
I'm a sucker for any pin where Mickey is a Jedi!

Its ok.. But...plain... And Goofy as Darth Vader? Can buy Donal Duck as a Sith...

Nightwing
05-04-2015, 07:13 PM
Actually the two Sw ones look good! O_O

Left to right...

Mothers Day, Revenge of the 5, May the 4, Its A Small World, Donal Duck Cinco de Mayo pin.

AnotherJenny
05-04-2015, 07:29 PM
Its ok.. But...plain... And Goofy as Darth Vader? Can buy Donal Duck as a Sith...

They were selling a Donald in carbonite pillow at Star Traders. It got me thinking that I am missing a Han in carbonite pillow and/or plush.

Janis and Aaron
05-04-2015, 08:04 PM
They were selling a Donald in carbonite pillow at Star Traders. It got me thinking that I am missing a Han in carbonite pillow and/or plush.

They are going to have a Han in carbonite popcorn bucket at WDW for Star Wars Weekends. It may also be offered at DL (like last year's stormtrooper helmet mug). Fingers crossed.
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/03/11/news-han-solo-in-carbonite-popcorn-bucket-coming-to-star-wars-weekends/

candles71
05-04-2015, 08:51 PM
I had DD on the look out for it today, but never heard from her. :( I totally want one.

Engine74
05-04-2015, 09:38 PM
They also had a May The 4th Be With You photo spot outside of Star Command also. It had a long line.

Nightwing
05-04-2015, 11:11 PM
That was a long line for that. But the line for shirts and pins was shorter.

AnotherJenny
05-05-2015, 06:44 AM
By 3pm there was no line for shirts and pins, they had both pins, the Goofy shirt and another shirt that wasn't the Mickey one. I didn't notice if they still had the Mickey one. Store Command might have been the least congested place in Tomorrowland at that point. What I didn't see anywhere at that point was the Darth bucket.

Nightwing
05-05-2015, 06:54 AM
By 3pm there was no line for shirts and pins, they had both pins, the Goofy shirt and another shirt that wasn't the Mickey one. I didn't notice if they still had the Mickey one. Store Command might have been the least congested place in Tomorrowland at that point. What I didn't see anywhere at that point was the Darth bucket.

Saw the bucket... Trying to remember where now.

Janis and Aaron
05-09-2015, 09:03 PM
As of Friday night, the May the 4th and Revenge of the 5th pins were still available at Star Command. :D

Janis and Aaron
05-10-2015, 07:53 PM
As of Friday night, the May the 4th and Revenge of the 5th pins were still available at Star Command. :D

...and available Sunday too

Nightwing
05-10-2015, 08:08 PM
...and available Sunday too

Wow!

cstephens
05-11-2015, 11:24 AM
I saw the t-shirts of the May the 4th and Revenge of the Fifth offerings at D-Street in Downtown Disney on Saturday.

I saw the pins at Store Command on Friday too. Didn't like them as much as last year's and didn't like them enough to buy them. Last year, I got the pins and the t-shirts.

Janis and Aaron
05-11-2015, 06:02 PM
While not utterly awesome like last year's pins, I did think this year's pins looked better in person than they did online. I wouldn't be surprised if this year's pins were selling more slowly, though. I don't know how long last year's pins took to sell out (happened to be there on the 4th), so I have nothing to compare it to.

Nightwing
05-11-2015, 08:03 PM
While not utterly awesome like last year's pins, I did think this year's pins looked better in person than they did online. I wouldn't be surprised if this year's pins were selling more slowly, though. I don't know how long last year's pins took to sell out (happened to be there on the 4th), so I have nothing to compare it to.

Last years were great esp if you put them together. This year's were better in person but agree not as great as last year.

Janis and Aaron
05-16-2015, 05:41 PM
This is probably getting old but on Friday 5/15 they still had the pins at Store Command and the pin trading kiosk in DTD. I'm surprised they are lasting this long!