PDA

View Full Version : Imagineers setting up construction office behind Hollywood Land

AVP
04-16-2015, 12:23 PM
http://www.mouseplanet.info/gallery/d/143121-1/MadHatterParty_061412_44.jpg

Walt Disney Imagineering is placing a temporary construction office trailer behind Hollywood Land, according to a building permit filed with the city of Anaheim. I can only speculate that this indicates WDI is either setting up shop for the long-awaited Hollywood Land overhaul, or has decided to locate their Tomorrowland headquarters across the Esplanade.

I'll be the first to say it - I heard they're adding a loop. ;o)

Adrienne

TTFN92
04-16-2015, 12:36 PM
I just read this on Facebook. I laughed when I read the last line. :D

olegc
04-16-2015, 12:38 PM
setting up offices usually means really long project timelines a la DCA overhaul. Can't wait (and could speculate some Marvel doings on behind ToT).

bumblebeeonarose
04-16-2015, 02:03 PM
I hope it's something exciting. I'm also hoping for more rider occupancy as in a new ride or show and not the removal or something old to make room for something new. IE let's not remove Monster's Inc. to put a new ride in the same place.

TTFN92
04-17-2015, 05:18 AM
I hope it's something exciting. I'm also hoping for more rider occupancy as in a new ride or show and not the removal or something old to make room for something new. IE let's not remove Monster's Inc. to put a new ride in the same place.

This could possibly be for Luigi's. And unfortunately that is just replacing a ride.