PDA

View Full Version : Topic: Stagecoach Through Nature's Wonderland - NOW at BTMRR's Entrance

LilSimba
10-30-2003, 10:26 PM
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone's been to Frontierland lately, where a Disneyland Stagecoach has made a surprise appearance in front of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad's entrance. It's a really neat photo op and well worth checking out.

SoCalDisneyLover
10-31-2003, 01:53 AM
Gee...I'm sure that wasn't put there to distract from the fact a Major E-Ticket ride is closed very nearby for the Indefinite future.

LegolandMC
10-31-2003, 06:20 AM
Boy, aren't you a little ray of optomism? :rolleyes:

Yeah, they probably did put it there to distract some people....but it's not like they were planning to shut the ride down. :|

SoCalDisneyLover
10-31-2003, 06:41 AM
I know they hadn't planned on shutting the ride down. But there really is Nothing to do in that area of the park, and I don't think a Stagecoach is going to help much. Kind of like those dancers in front of Space Mtn., it's just meant to make people think there is something to do, when the ride which is "normally" there, will be closed for quite some time to come.

Gemini Cricket
10-31-2003, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by LilSimba
Just wondering if anyone's been to Frontierland lately, where a Disneyland Stagecoach has made a surprise appearance in front of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad's entrance. It's a really neat photo op and well worth checking out.
Well, I for one would like to see it. Does anyone have a photo of it?

tod
10-31-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by SoCalDisneyLover
Gee...I'm sure that wasn't put there to distract from the fact a Major E-Ticket ride is closed very nearby for the Indefinite future.

I was looking at it as a way of dressing up what would be a pretty dull looking board fence.

Thank you for at least leaving out the part about the fatality.

--T
:fez:

spectromen
10-31-2003, 07:11 AM
I'll get a picture of it tonight - but does anybody know if this is an authentic item from the mule pack ride?

AVP
10-31-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
Well, I for one would like to see it. Does anyone have a photo of it? Yep!

AVP

(Oh, wait - did you want to see it? :D)

In addition to the stagecoach, they are also bringing out some of the horses from Circle D Ranch for a meet-and-greet. Yesterday I saw Rex, the dapple that is often seen on Main Street pulling the trolley. They also had the VERY PREGNANT white quarterhorse out yesterday morning.