PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Crowds?

safetybar
10-30-2003, 09:38 PM
Does anyone have any idea if the park will be crowded tomorrow (Halloween)?

ksejr1
10-30-2003, 10:00 PM
I went about 2 years ago and it was empty nothing big at all there.

SoCalDisneyLover
10-31-2003, 01:55 AM
Tomorrow is a Friday night. It will be Very crowded, as All Friday & Saturday Nights have been crowded since HMH opened early this month.

cstephens
11-01-2003, 01:07 AM
Actually, it wasn't that crowded at all. I think a lot of people were either going trick-or-treating or going to parties rather than going to Disneyland. We went back into the park after dinner, and at 10:00, the line for HMH was only about 5 minutes. She then wanted to watch the 10:30 showing of Fantasmic, so 5 minutes before it started, we were still able to find sitting space on the first level, about between the middle and left water screens. It started to rain some when the princesses came out and continued for the rest of the show. The park closed at 11pm, and while we were taking advantage of God keeping Main Street open for an additional hour for our shopping convenience (and for those who'll understand this comment, yes, she laughed when in the middle of that spiel, I shouted upward "What?"), it started to really pour at about 11:30.

The Grand Californian was exceptionally crowded though, as I discovered that the three DL hotels were involved in trick-or-treating, with designated areas in each hotel where kids could go for treats. That was awesome.

spectromen
11-02-2003, 10:13 PM
No crowds at all, since DL no longer does anything for Halloween :( I was hoping for at least the pumpkin lights on the Main Street lamps in Town Square but I guess not. The upside was the second Fantasmic was nearly deserted, even if it did rain on it! But they finished anyway, Maleficent just didn't go up but that was a minor thing.