PDA

View Full Version : Anyone noticed anything different on Splash Mountain after the Refurbishment?

sjhanksaz
03-30-2015, 06:44 AM
Just curious. Wondering if they changed anything or just cleaned and painted?

bumblebeeonarose
03-30-2015, 12:06 PM
Unless they've opened early, Critter Country is closed until this weekend.

candles71
03-30-2015, 02:02 PM
Unless they've opened early, Critter Country is closed until this weekend. Everything except Hungry Bear, are supposed to reopen early. Today? I don't recall the date. It was in last week's update, I think. May have been on FB. ;)
ETA: yes to the park update, but tomorrow (31st) for the date.

POTCpurist
04-02-2015, 08:56 AM
Everything except Hungry Bear, are supposed to reopen early. Today? I don't recall the date. It was in last week's update, I think. May have been on FB. ;)
ETA: yes to the park update, but tomorrow (31st) for the date.

If my memory serves, yes it was announced on Facebook. I can't remember what page posted it, but there was a specific posting, with a pic of Splash Mountain, that SM was re-opening early. I'm hoping to head to the resort within the next few weeks and can't wait to see SM...and the rest of Critter Country!

Janis and Aaron
04-03-2015, 08:25 PM
I swear the ride vehicles changed! I almost always sit in the very back seat and the entire back part of the vehicle seemed different. Higher back, and more cushioning to protect against bumps by the vehicle behind you.

Plus the jumping water effect in the rainbow pools is very cool and lit up with very vibrant colors.