PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Disney Napolini rules!

curtisnore
10-30-2003, 12:24 PM
Just returned from the now acclaimed "Utah Week", October 12-17 and DD Napolini's was one of the postive ventures!! After reading the lead article this week, had to pitch the cafe!! There are lines now for the great food!!! Gourmet slices of pizza wider than than my palm for $4.00, fast beverage or sandwich service, and though I didn't try the hot pasta selection, it looks to warm up a fall or winter night. The biggest secret about Napolini's I will share because it is healthy food are the glasses of fresh squezzed orange juice and watermelon juice. $1.30 a glass, in the open deli fridge. I started and ended the last three days with this fruit juice. These are large glasses that from my convention and traveling experince would cost 3.00 to 5.00 each. Wonderful refreshing beverages to enhance a vacation diet of fast food.

spectromen
10-31-2003, 07:18 AM
I'm glad to hear you like DTD's newest offering, but I'm afraid I can't concur wholeheartedly. 9 bucks for a small square of lasagna, no silverware, a dissheveled dining area, and food servers who don't even understand English made for a miserable late night snack for us recently. It's probably just growing pains, but...the whole point, I thought, was to add a quick-fix Italian location for those who didn't want to sit down at Naples? For 9 bucks, I think I'd go ahead and sit down!