PDA

View Full Version : New Frozen Meet and Greet

Doombuggy1932
03-23-2015, 07:27 PM
Getting ready for a trip in about a month and had a few questions about the Frozen meet and greet

Just wanted to confirm the new meet and greet at california adventure is up and running. i remember reading that they were moving it from DL to DCA but don't remember reading any thing about it actually happening.

If it has in fact moved, what are the wait times like? are they still issuing "fast passes"

any other tips/advice would be appreciated. have been to DL four times since the meet and greet opened and hated having to tell my three daughters each time that they couldn't see Anna and Elsa and to wait and try next time.

Thanks

candles71
03-23-2015, 08:11 PM
The Anna and Elsa meet and greet are inside Anamation Academy. I believe it is all fast pass. You can also meet Olaf in another location in the backlot.

bumblebeeonarose
03-24-2015, 06:50 AM
It's FP only, but the M&G is open more hours than the one in FL was. There's also the sing-along nearby that you're girls may like and the show at the Princess FF was updated to Frozen too. We went to M&G in FL and I waited about 20 minutes for my FP in the morning (kids went with daddy), and then we all waited another 20 minutes to see the sisters when our window came up. I haven't been back since it was moved, but from what I understand it is easier to get a FP now than the old system. Previously CM handed out the FP return cards taking more time, now they have rolling FP carts, which they use for Fantasmic at DL too. I don't know how long you'll wait when you use your FP, but I'd expect somewhere between 10-30 minutes just like with a FP ride return. Olaf will only be at the park through April, so if you're visiting at the end of April you're good, but if you're going early May you'll miss him. We're going to miss him, but my daughter doesn't know he's there so she'll survive. I'm sure she'll be happy to see the sing-along.