PDA

View Full Version : DeliverEars?

Neverland Princess
03-23-2015, 01:45 PM
I was wondering if DeliverEars is still around? I bought a shirt in Frontierland the other week when I was down there and now my mom wants one. But, we won't be coming back down any time soon. I looked online but it's not listed on Disneystore.com parks merchandise. If DeliverEars is still available, Does anyone have the phone #? Thanks.

olegc
03-23-2015, 02:50 PM
I have not called it in a LONG time - but I have 800-362-4533, I don't know if it works.

if you have an item number (receipt still, check the tag?) it may help them.

tea4two
03-23-2015, 06:43 PM
I think the current title is Merchandise Guest Services, and the number I have (disclaimer: not used in a while) is 877-560-6477. You can also email them at merchandiseguestservices@disney.go.com.

DL Mama
03-24-2015, 08:29 AM
I used the service several months back. I think October.

I would call first, if you have a little time to wait on hold.
Pretty sure I stared with an email that generated a response of "A real person will contact you on 7-10 business days". The contact was a not too informative answer that did not really answer my question. (It was a DLR vs. WDW specific item that I was looking for)

Once I spoke to the cast member, everything was handled in a friendly, swift, and very courteous manner.
(And I got my goodies and was a very happy camper)!

candles71
03-25-2015, 06:27 AM
Yes, merch services routes you to Florida anymore, even when you call. Mine was a very specific DL item, so they gave me the direct to that shop number, and transfered me.