PDA

View Full Version : Villains?

cemeinke
10-29-2003, 07:32 PM
So last year on Halloween Day, the Villains took over the park and did meet and greets at the Small World Mall. I got to see such rare characters as Malificent, Shan Yu, and Hades.

So any word, or any knowledge from any of you if they're going to repeat this event? I know I made sure to visit City Hall last year to talk about how wonderful it was, so I hope others did the same.

For those wondering what the heck I'm talking about, here's the thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=11320&highlight=villains+Halloween) I started about last year's event.

Cadaverous Pallor
10-29-2003, 07:49 PM
Ooh, if I get my costume done early I might stop by just to see the villans!

ChipmunkStar
10-29-2003, 08:33 PM
Actually, the Villains have had control of "Character Walk" for the last few weeks.

Appearances have included: The Snow Hag, Prince John, The Sheriff of Nottingham, the Queen of Hearts, Captain Hook, Big Bad Wolf, Jafar, Frollo, Cruella DeVille (animated, not Glenn Close style), and that's all I can really think of at the moment.

I believe there is a special appearance of Hades scheduled for Halloween day, and that's probably about it. Halloween will also more than likely be the last day for "Villain Walk," so if you guys wanna see some rare characters, you've only got two more days.

cemeinke
10-29-2003, 10:08 PM
Thanks! Hades is awsome - he's huge!

I don't know if I'll be able to make it there this year, but if anybody goes and enjoys it - make sure you tell city hall. I hope this is one Holiday tradition the park will keep up.

justagrrl
10-30-2003, 05:47 AM
I really wish they'd have the villians out regularly. They are fab!

jackyb
10-30-2003, 08:37 AM
We were there in early October and they had many villians out. My son got pictures and autographs with Wicked Witch, Queens of Hearts, Jafar, Big Bad Wolf, Stromboli, and Captain Hook. The day before this there were other characters out as well. I believe I saw a couple from Robin Hood.

Not Afraid
10-30-2003, 10:00 AM
OK. I NEED a pic with the Big Bad Wolf.

Ya think????

Cadaverous Pallor
10-30-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Not Afraid
OK. I NEED a pic with the Big Bad Wolf.

Ya think???? Yup. But you also need a "Not Afriad" T shirt to wear in said pic. :)

Gemini Cricket
10-30-2003, 10:11 AM
They need a Yzma walking around. I'd like to see that.

NA ~ You definitely need a pic with the BBW... But you have to wear your Pluto picture attire as seen here. (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=1144) (The handkerchief is a must.)
:D

ChipmunkStar
10-30-2003, 06:16 PM
Good news! I lied!!!

OK, well not a bad lie or anything, but anyways.... Villain Walk goes down on Sunday, so that's THREE more days to catch the baddies!

Oh, and I forgot, Governor Ratcliffe also shows up sometimes. (Goofy and I demanded a recall on him last weekend, that was some good times! ;) )