PDA

View Full Version : Esplanade brick list

Cadaverous Pallor
10-29-2003, 09:38 AM
I had to visit the resort for a quick shopping trip the other day and crossed the entire Esplanade twice. I got to thinking about all the bricks that must be owned by Padders.

I dug up this thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12933) and realized that not only was it probably a short list, but only one Padder actually mentioned the brick location.

So hey, let's start a list! If you have one, go ahead and list the brick location. I'd love to write them down and do the Padder brick tour! :D

Of course this is all because I don't have one and I'd like to vicariously enjoy other people's bricks. ;)

AVP
10-29-2003, 10:07 AM
My in-laws have one. We almost used it as a bonus question for MouseAdenture. :D

AVP

redrhino
10-29-2003, 10:43 AM
Can you buy a brick online so that it would be ready for viewing by the time of your next visit? I would dearly love to surprise my wife with such a gift.

Redrhino

Demigod121
10-29-2003, 01:51 PM
Same here...my wife would LOVE it!

-Demigod

Cadaverous Pallor
10-29-2003, 03:11 PM
There is no online resouce for this. I searched Disney's site a lot, and a prior thread about it never turned up an answer either.

I'd call the resort to preorder one.

redrhino
10-29-2003, 03:20 PM
What's that phone number again? I tried searching for "phone number" but, unlike with Google which can search for quoted phrases, I got pretty much every thread with discussion on cell phones and the number of times to visit the bathroom per visit.

Next I tried searching for "phone" and "714" but there is that limitation that search terms need to be at least four characters.

Then disneyland.com was no help (they gave me the disneyland travel number and the disneyland dining number).

So ... do one of you happen to have the number on the tip of your ... fingers?

Thanks

Redrhino

Wizard69
10-29-2003, 09:07 PM
Yes I have a brick. No i'm not gonna post the number.

What's that phone number again? I tried searching for "phone number" but, unlike with Google which can search for quoted phrases, I got pretty much every thread with discussion on cell phones and the number of times to visit the bathroom per visit.

Next I tried searching for "phone" and "714" but there is that limitation that search terms need to be at least four characters.

Then disneyland.com was no help (they gave me the disneyland travel number and the disneyland dining number).

So ... do one of you happen to have the number on the tip of your ... fingers?

Disneyland's main phone number is 714-781-7290.

jrsharp21
10-29-2003, 10:39 PM
You can order one over the phone. My girlfriend bought one for me. You can also get a plaster or glass replica of the brick for your house. It is neat. Comes with a stand too. I believe she called the Disneyland DeliverEars service to order the brick. Their number is: 1-800-362-4533

mad4mky
10-30-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Wizard69
Yes I have a brick. No i'm not gonna post the number.

Why not?? Is it like some big secret or something???:rolleyes: I mean, if it is...why is it out there for everyone to see???:confused:

I guess I don't get that...:( :rolleyes:

You have a brick...but you don't want anyone to see it...hmmmm...

Cadaverous Pallor
10-30-2003, 08:45 AM
Looks like this thread isn't doing what it's supposed to. So much for my idea of looking at Padders' bricks. :rolleyes:

cstephens
10-30-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by mad4mky
Why not?? Is it like some big secret or something???:rolleyes: I mean, if it is...why is it out there for everyone to see???:confused:

I guess I don't get that...:( :rolleyes:

You have a brick...but you don't want anyone to see it...hmmmm...

While I don't quite understand the point of actually coming on only to say "yes, I have a brick, but I'm not telling you where", I can understand not wanting to divulge the location. That poster is using a screenname that is obviously not his/her real name, so maybe he/she doesn't want to reveal his/her real name.

Yes, we have a brick, given to us as a wedding gift by friends. I have no idea what the number of it is, but I've got landmarks in mind so that I can pretty much find it when I'm there, sometimes with a bit of extra looking. Some friends know we have one, and some of them have seen it, and of course, anyone looking at it at random will see it, so it's definitely not a secret, but I think there's a difference between knowing it's there and publicizing it. And, I like just knowing it's there, not so much for anyone else.

CP - Sorry for not playing.