PDA

View Full Version : Decided against Christmas and came in Oct

BUSTER1530
10-29-2003, 06:24 AM
After reading everyones comments we decided against going for Christmas and have actually just returned from a 16 day visit in Oct which included San Diego and Las Vegas,but most importantly Disneyland. This was our 3rd visit at this time and we were not dissapointed. We stopped at the Anaheim Fairfield, which was clean, cheap and not too far to walk either. With the exception of the closed rides, we had a great time and were not dissappointed by anything. Splash Mountain opened 2 days before we left which was a bonus for us and we discovered that we could get multiple fast-pass tickets with our 5 for 3 Hopper pass, which meant not too much queuing. ( I ordered this direct from Disneyland for $119 via the internet and it arrived at our UK address within 4 days) It did not say on the tickets that they were unlimited ones, and we just found out by chance.
After reading some of the recent negative comments about Disneyland, I can only say that it is still the most magical and happiest place on earth and I just wished I lived nearer to it so that I could visit more often.

kisroo
10-29-2003, 06:50 AM
Glad you had a great time! :) I think I would always choose Oct/Nov before going during Christmas. Cool that you got to have Splash open right before leaving, too.
~kisroo :)

Cadaverous Pallor
10-30-2003, 10:39 AM
Yay! It's good to know that not everyone ends up complaining in City Hall. :)

Magical
11-01-2003, 07:11 PM
I'm so glad that you had a great time! I am going December 15-17, and sometimes it can be hard hearing all of these negative comments toward a trip that you work hard for. :) I'm so glad to hear more & more positive remarks! :p