PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland.com [vacation packages]

JosieGirl71
10-28-2003, 07:56 PM
Any work on when Disney's website is going to be offering 2004 packages? Any idea what those packages will entail?

jerjer2005
10-28-2003, 07:59 PM
Disney should be unveiling there packages soon although the packages will probably change mid-year to accomidate new promotions for the 50th festivities (schedualed to begin fall 2004) the packages will most like remain the same as they were this year with a few tweeks here and there. I suggest calling the Disneyland resort and inquiring about this. just because the web site doesnt present the information at this time doesnt mean that its not their, as Disneyland.com has been know the has some kinks here and there.

JosieGirl71
10-28-2003, 08:49 PM
Someone added [vacation packages] to the subject heading on this. Did I post this in the wrong place?

disneyfreak168
10-28-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by JosieGirl71
Someone added [vacation packages] to the subject heading on this. Did I post this in the wrong place?

no, you put this thread in the right place. A moderator just edited the title of your thread to make it more specific rather than "Disneyland.com" to "Disneyland.com [Vacation Packages]" because other Padders might think you have a question just on disneyland.com itself and they can sometimes just ignore the thread when you really want to know about the vacation packages on the website.

You didn't do anything wrong. A moderator just edited your Thread Title that's all. :)

*EDIT*: if it was in the wrong place, the moderators would have just moved it to the right place. they have the power :) :p ;)

Andrew
10-28-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by disneyfreak168
A moderator just edited the title of your thread to make it more specific rather than "Disneyland.com" to "Disneyland.com [Vacation Packages]" because other Padders might think you have a question just on disneyland.com itself and they can sometimes just ignore the thread when you really want to know about the vacation packages on the website.

You didn't do anything wrong. A moderator just edited your Thread Title that's all. :)

*EDIT*: if it was in the wrong place, the moderators would have just moved it to the right place. they have the power :) :p ;)

Exactly! No problem at all.

Grog
10-29-2003, 01:54 AM
I e-mailed Disney about this very subject just last week. They replied that the website is being reworked and vacation packages for 2004 should be up in early November.