PDA

View Full Version : Early AP Renewal?

greinstein
10-27-2003, 02:41 PM
Family's A P's expire on Jan 2. It seems that Disney re-prices the Annual Passes just before Christmas.

Does anyone know if you can download the renewal forms from the Disneyland site and renew early (i. e.) now at the old /current price?

If Kevin Yee and others are right, there may be a re-pricing of the annual passes and I would like to renew early at the old price.

Thanks for any information/advice.

Gary Einstein

cemeinke
10-27-2003, 03:50 PM
You can get the form from the site here (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/media/dlr/webContent/default/eng/annualPassholder/APContent/APRenewal_10.1.03.pdf) (you might have to relog in with your AP number to access)

I wouldn't worry too much about Kevin Yee's article. His was but one opinion on how the park might generate more money by drasticly changing the structure of their AP program. While only Disney knows for sure what's in store, not everyone share's Kevin's economic model - certainly Disney has been opperating with a different one for a number of years now and their ongoing AP promotions seem to indicate that they are not poised to change things anytime soon.

RickW
10-27-2003, 04:53 PM
I tried that last year. They called me and told me that they were returning my renewal materials because they don't renew annual passes more than thirty days prior to expiration.

Of course, by the time they returned my check and renewal forms, I was within the thirty day window, so I just popped them back into the mail. Oh well . . .