PDA

View Full Version : Getting room discounts with APs (Advanced AP Use 210)

Anthony
10-27-2003, 01:17 PM
Ok, I am now the proud (but not rude or entitled) holder of an AP, and I am ready to learn some more! How do you guys make the most of your AP? This may be a dumb question, but how can I inquire about the AP room rates at the DLR hotels? I cannot seem to get a quote unless I look at packages that include the tickets to the parks. Also, what do you guys think of the other DLR hotels on property other then the GCH?

Is there any kind of way of identifying when the busy seasons are for the park? From reading these posts it seems like Thanksgiving and Christmas are packed there, but I am unsure of when it slows down. I recently went to DLR and I was shocked when a CM told me that it was slow for them, and the place seemed soooooooo packed to me. Eesh!!

Lani
10-27-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Anthony
This may be a dumb question, but how can I inquire about the AP room rates at the DLR hotels? "Hello. Is this the Disneyland Resort hotel reservations line? Good. I'm an annual passholder, and I want to know if there are any passholder rates for any of the three hotels in the month of January or February? You do? How about the first weekend of February? OK, how much of a savings is it? Good! Thank you!"

miss bianca
10-27-2003, 04:41 PM
Call (714) 956-6425 to reach the Disneyland Resort Reservations line.

from mousesavers.com

Disneyland Annual Passport holders can get rooms at the Disneyland Resort hotels for as low as $79 at Paradise Pier, $129 at Disneyland Hotel or $159 at Grand Californian on weekdays (Sun-Thur) or $119 at Paradise Pier, $159 at Disneyland Hotel or $199 at Grand Californian on weekends (Fri & Sat). If you will be staying on both weekend and weekday nights, you may want to make two reservations in order to get the lower rates on the weekdays. You must have an activate Annual Passport in order to make your reservation and must show proof of valid Annual Passport upon check-in. There are blackout dates and prices are subject to change without notice. These rates are available 8/31/03-12/19/03 - ask for rate plan APF.

I've read on another board that they've been extended through March

Anthony
10-28-2003, 08:05 AM
Thank you both for the great information, I appreciate it!