PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Disneyland in January

Mingles
10-27-2003, 10:27 AM
We fly in to SNA to go to disneyland every year. My wife is a huge fan and it a typical disney fan. We usually stay as cheap as possible and walk accross the street to Ihop or Minies to eat. Last time we stayed at Paradise iper and went all out and had the best time ever. This year we might stay at the grand Californian or stay cheaper to spend more money in the park. Does any one know when Tower of terror opens? Does anyone have any suggestions to do and see to make our yearly trip better? We will be there for 5 days and only have eaten at a couple of restraunts. We love the Rancho al Zocala I think and some other ones.

Thanks

Captain Josh
10-27-2003, 10:30 AM
well, from what I do know, Tower of Terror is set to open, Spring 2004, so you'll be a bit early.

Anthony
10-27-2003, 01:22 PM
IMHO, your money can go so much farther at other hotels. I am looking at the two other DLR hotels that I understand are cool. My biggest advice is to do your homework and see what is important to you and have a great trip. if you plan on spending a ton of time at the hotel, then you may want to stay at the GCH. I stayed there, and any time I had dinner at another location, I felt guilty because I wasn't using the lounge that I paid for.

Mingles
10-27-2003, 01:52 PM
Only want to sleep in the hotel so need a close hotel with better than average hotel beds. Any restraunts or neat places that any one would suggest to some one who only races from ride to ride?

Thanks.