PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Desserts

Berry Princess
10-25-2003, 09:04 PM
Just wondering if there was anything new this year yet for the HMH or if there will be for the Xmas time? Thanks.

Wizard69
10-27-2003, 04:05 PM
HMH is open!! This year Oogie Boogie has joined Jack in the mansion and you are supposed to find 10 Oogie Boogies hidden within the mansion. On November 7th, Small World Holiday, Believe in Holiday Magic and Christmas Fantasy Parade open.

Berry Princess
10-28-2003, 08:19 AM
Thanks but I already knew all that info. I was talking foodwise. I guess I didn't make myself clear enough on it. I was wondering if there was anything new with the desserts for the holidays or any snacks or whatever that weren't there last year.

Rallymonkey23
10-28-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Berry Princess
Thanks but I already knew all that info. I was talking foodwise. I guess I didn't make myself clear enough on it.

The title of your thread made it clear enough for me. ;)

I don't know if they had these last year or not. And it's nothing special. They have HMH buckets filled with cotton candy this year.

Sorry, but I can't think of anything new as of yet.

millionairegirl
10-28-2003, 08:58 AM
The egg nog latte's should be coming out in the next month. They are a great seasonal treat!

I didn't go into the bakery last time I was there, but I know they add Jack Skellington cheesecake among other HMH treats last year. The Blue Bayou should have the Pumpkin Creme BOOle as well.

Berry Princess
10-28-2003, 10:48 AM
Had the creme brulee last year and it was really yummy. Same with the eggnog latte. Is there anything different then that stuff from last year? Or does it seem to be just the same things? Not like that is a bad thing. :)

Rallymonkey23
10-28-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Berry Princess
Is there anything different then that stuff from last year? Or does it seem to be just the same things?

Right now I think it's a little too early to know. Most of the Holiday stuff starts on Nov. 7th. I'm guessing they will be bringing out all the holiday desserts around that time. :)

jerjer2005
10-28-2003, 08:02 PM
i know there are some deserts in river belle that are adorned with oggie boogie at this time.. along with a few jacks popping up here and there. as previously stated the holiday treats should be popping up on Nov 7th and so on. You never know what confections the Disneyland Resort team will suprise us with!

Berry Princess
10-29-2003, 07:48 AM
I know most the holiday stuff pops up next month but I know they usually have whatever cause of the HMH too. I know some of that stuff I had last year was pretty good and as well the year before so I wanted to see if anything new was with that.

jerjer2005, what desserts have Oogie Boogie on it? Thanks.

And thanks everyone else for the responses.