PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Balcony

Werner
10-25-2003, 10:59 AM
Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for advice on the balcony seating for Fantasmic. Am thinking of splurging to take my parents there (they haven't been to the Park for years and likely won't be going again for a long time). Some questions for the experts: 1) if we go to the early show, can we linger to watch the fireworks? 2) if we can linger, how is the snow effect from up there? 3) should I be concerned about the projector lights beaming straight into our eyes from up there? 4) if I wimp out and don't buy the seating, just how hard would it be for my folks (in their late sixties) to get a decent view -- we're planning on going the Tuesday before Chrismtas.
Thanks for all your ideas!

ralfrick
10-25-2003, 12:38 PM
1-Yes
2-Have only seen in summer.
3-You can see the spot of light on my video shot from there, but I don't recall it being an issue during the show; it's not overwhelming.
4-It's really an issue of waiting and sitting on the ground, or seeing the late show where you can stake out a good spot right after the fireworks. Within reason, I think most people are understanding about some of your party holding the space for the rest, as long as it's not something absurd like one person holing spots for 12. The sections closest to the water are must sit, with standing in the sections behind them.