PDA

View Full Version : DLR pictures from the last 2 weeks

SiRocket
10-21-2003, 04:20 PM
Hey guys i just recently put some photography together that ive taken at the dlr the last few weeks.. lemme know what you guys think.... sorry its all in a flash site... but click this link and goto photography and there is a disneyland menu link :)

http://www.equationdzine.com/flash/main/

Andrew
10-21-2003, 04:25 PM
Slick. You have a good eye.

miss bianca
10-21-2003, 05:32 PM
Great Pics. Nice to see something different than the standard TOT shots. Love the Castle Moat / Space Mountain Shots.

SiRocket
10-21-2003, 05:37 PM
thank you guys for the friendly compliments.... :) You would be surprised how many clients i pick up when they find out i love Disney ;)

Tigertail777
10-21-2003, 05:56 PM
Nice pics, the jungle cruise, and the once upon a time sign in front of the castle are my faves. However I have to ask... whats with the "Blair Witch project" camera angles? Is this a aesthetic choice? Just curious. I think it works well on some of the pics, but others its just... well different. LOL Anyways keep snapping some nice stuff.:D

SiRocket
10-21-2003, 06:24 PM
yes i guess its just the style i use, its funny during a nice busy day at Dland to see me low on the ground getting the right angle or so forth..... i think it comes from me doing automotive work alot :)