PDA

View Full Version : Need more hotel help - Please

JosieGirl71
10-17-2003, 02:54 PM
Just checked HoJo's and they raised their rates to $74/night for the days we want to stay there. I know that $74/night is still a pretty good price but if the hotel isn't any more special than the $57 and $63/night motels, then why pay the extra?!

We are now considering one of the Travelodges (either Anaheim Travelodge International Inn or Anaheim at the Park Travelodge).

If you have stayed at one of the Travelodges mentioned above, I would really appreciate your feedback. Also, if anyone has any other suggestions, I am ALL EARS (hehe).

Thanks!

P.S. I have really enjoyed reading the posts in this forum. Although I am not current on all the Disney-ease, all the info is very interesting and helpful.

stinkerbell
10-17-2003, 03:36 PM
Hey there......what are your dates of travel?

We've stayed across the street at Desert Inn for $44/night, Park Place Inn for $79/night, HoJo's for $45/night and the Coast Anaheim for $52/night, all within the past year. I'd recommend all of them, some more than others.

One good way to get super cheap rates and still get to choose your hotel is to buy your area Entertainment coupon book for $25. You can find them locally or at www.entertainment.com. I'd estimate that I've saved about $450+ on hotels with it, as well as all the dinner and activity coupons. But for travel, it's ingenious!

That's how I got both the HoJo rate and the Coast Anaheim rate.

I've also seen rooms at the Radisson for $50/night on Expedia. We stayed there one time and it was wonderful--great room, awesome customer service (the concierge arranged for a private shuttle to take us to Goofy's Kitchen for my daughter's birthday), and a pretty good restaurant for breakfast.

fairytalelover
10-17-2003, 03:50 PM
Well we just made reservations at Carousel Inn for tomorrow night and their rate was $79 but with our AAA discount we got it for $69. However if you don't do it last minute like we just did and do it online, their rate is $54. Plus they are directly across the street from DL, they have continental breakfast, nice rooms, next to restaurants and pool on their roof with a view of DL.

fairytalelover
10-17-2003, 03:53 PM
Also this site may help you out. It is a map of all the accomodations and restaurants dear DL.

http://www.geocities.com/ashpsyche/DisneylandLinkMap.html

Cat H
10-17-2003, 05:33 PM
I have stayed at the Desert Inn, Desert Palm Inn and Castle Inn. Desert Inn was the best of the three. Stayed there last spring and am staying there again in November. Stayed in the parlor suite. The breakfast was lame but the room was quiet and clean and priced good. Best of all it is right across the street from Disneyland. I had a friend stay at HoJo's and said the rooms were very small and the walk was kind of long.

wannabe-disneygeek
10-17-2003, 06:06 PM
Let me just add my kudos for the Desert Inn. We did the same thing, got a Parlor suite, and it was perfect. Clean, roomy and right across the street. Breakfast does stink though, but there's a microwave and so bring some Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches to warm up on your own and eat in the room. Voila!

...--Alli