PDA

View Full Version : Blue Sky Cellar

buffy24
11-10-2014, 12:53 PM
I noticed that Disney is listing Blue Sky Cellar as closed until October 2015. Do you think this is just a random date or do you think it will open at that time because something new will be announced at that point? Just curious about other people's thoughts on this. Thanks!

candles71
11-10-2014, 02:51 PM
I was wondering the same thing myself. As I don't think it has had a placeholder date, just listed as closed.

cstephens
11-10-2014, 05:00 PM
October is an interesting month to list as it's the start of their next fiscal year.

goalieump413
11-12-2014, 06:30 AM
My 2 cents - possible attraction changes in TL? Maybe Star Wars stuff? Release hype for Ep. VII?

MadasaHatter
11-13-2014, 10:23 AM
Being a Disneylandophile I really dug the BLUE SKY CELLAR.....carefully pouring over all the drawings and models. I look forward to seeing this. I really hope this is a TL re-do as I am so sick of the People Mover track in the way....I know it will take a lot to take it out but ....Sniff...it's time. It's time.

Or maybe a new OLIVER AND COMPANY attraction/show/loop.

Or a Peg Leg Pete Land!

Or the Aristocats Parisienne night club because....well....Everyone wants to be a cat.....

Blacksheep Uncle
11-17-2014, 06:25 PM
I'd like to see them use the Blue Sky Cellar as sort of annex to the Disney archives and rotate thru interesting items from Disneyland's history.