PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Space Mountain...

Pat-n-Eil
10-16-2003, 03:47 PM
While Space Mountain is being discussed, I'm wondering if everyone has caught the new commercial with Dick Dale playing his guitar on the beach beside a mini-van?

Speaking of Dick Dale, does anyone know if the music for Space Mountain will be the same when it reopens? I've heard that the track is going to be the same - so it would make sense since that music was so perfect for the ride..

Speaking of Music.. if the track is the same, and if I don't like the new music (or if I just want to change) do you think it would be feasible to just run a headphone style MP3 player with the old music on it? I was planning on doing this before I knew SM was shutting down because the music had not been working the last few times I'd gone..

zapppop
10-16-2003, 03:52 PM
This past late winter/ early spring, innerSpaceman and I took mp3 players & headphones to the park and they worked just fine on the ride ( providing you don't drop them ;) ).

The track will remain the same as will the soundtrack.

Haven't see the DD commercial yet.

Disneyfreak
10-16-2003, 11:22 PM
I heard that there will be a new soundtrack by Dick Dale. So I think it will be the same general music but updated. If you go on disneyland.com and go to space mountains page, I think it has a music clip of what it might sound like. :)

Pat-n-Eil
10-17-2003, 09:12 PM
Thank you.. that is good news (at least for me!) :)

disturbed_rulz
10-18-2003, 08:33 AM
Hi dad!