PDA

View Full Version : Help! Cars Land Merchandise

AlbertaMinnie
11-05-2014, 03:16 PM
My daughter will be in Disneyland (without me....) in a couple of weeks. I want to send enough money with her to buy at least one of the Cars sketches done by Chip Foose that are for sale in Cars Land. The perfect Christmas gift for my husband to put up in his garage!

Does anyone know the price of these sketches? I want to make sure I send enough cash with her.

Thank you in advance!!

oregontraveler
11-05-2014, 05:42 PM
I believe they are between $40 & $50 dollars.

olegc
11-05-2014, 09:06 PM
you could call the park's DelivEARS and ask the price I would think
"Contact Merchandise Guest Services by telephone at 877-560-6477 or by email at Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com to place an order."

candles71
11-06-2014, 06:12 AM
Which routes you to Florida as part of the whole one Disney thing. When I ordered the flutes from Aribas, I had to be very specific that I wanted the DL ones and they had to transfer me 2 or 3 times before I actually got to Aribas in DL.
The price may be different, and the total tax would be different for FL, so if you call, ask specifically for California.

olegc
11-06-2014, 07:58 AM
Which routes you to Florida as part of the whole one Disney thing. When I ordered the flutes from Aribas, I had to be very specific that I wanted the DL ones and they had to transfer me 2 or 3 times before I actually got to Aribas in DL.
The price may be different, and the total tax would be different for FL, so if you call, ask specifically for California.

Yeah. I thought about that but was just trying to offer ideas for the OP.

candles71
11-06-2014, 08:35 AM
Yeah, just wanted her to realize the calls were going to the other coast. ;) A lot of people don't. :)