PDA

View Full Version : October or December?

Tony P
09-11-2001, 04:42 PM
My Wife & I had plan to take our two young kids (3 1/2 years & 10 months) to Disneyland for 3 days arriving this Saturday but with the tragedies that have taken place today across our country we have decided that it would be best to reschedule our trip. We are looking at the months of October or December. If you were me when would you go & why?

Tony

steamboatStu
09-11-2001, 04:50 PM
December. There is nothing more magical than Disneyland in its Christmas best.

lisap
09-11-2001, 05:22 PM
December is beautiful at the Park, but if crowds bother you go in October. I find the Park getting crowded even early in December--maybe because of the snow and fireworks show. October is a very quiet month at DL and the weather is great--one of my favorite months to go.

mad4mky
09-11-2001, 05:26 PM
October is a wonderful time to go.
Such nice weather still, you can still wear shorts during the day, and light jackets in the evening.
But, we are skipping October this year to go in December...I want to see the "snow". Crowds or not.
(we usually try to go mid-week). I take the kids out of school.

Morrigoon
09-11-2001, 07:58 PM
October will be busy (Nightmare Mansion)

So will December.

But if you go in December, you'll get to see the snow. So go in December.

disneyhead
09-11-2001, 08:16 PM
With all the Holiday special events, It's a Small World Holiday, Nightmare Mansion, Believe Holiday, Luminaria, the decorations, the food, the music, etc., I think that December would be the best choice. As a matter of fact we are going to be there Dec. 8-12.

tjrj
09-12-2001, 07:39 AM
I would vote for December to see all the holiday magic. We are going Nov. 29-December 4.

lisap
09-12-2001, 12:02 PM
Oh, all right. Go in December.
;)
Whenever you go you will have a great time.

Tony P
09-12-2001, 12:27 PM
December it is! Thanks to everyone for all the replies & even though I have made up my mind & booked our trip I would love to hear any comments on what is your favorite thing that takes place at Disneyland durning the Christmas holiday.

Thanks again,
Tony