PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 6 cases?

Toocherie
10-15-2014, 11:53 AM
I've read that iPhone 6 cases will be available "starting in October" in select merchandise locations (but not on disneystore.com). Has anyone seen them yet? I'm not upgrading until I can get an appropriate Disney case for it! LOL

LacyBelle
10-15-2014, 12:48 PM
I have noticed on disneystore.com that many of the cases they sell there are 'customizable' (not in the specific Parks section, but the electronic accessories section). The ones you can customize are 'powered by Zazzle.'

When I was looking for a Disney case for my iPhone 6 that's on backorder (wanna be ready when the phone arrives), I just went to Zazzle directly and ordered there. (The Disney Store online is not yet showing cases for the 6, but Zazzle is). Zazzle has a lot of Disney designs to choose from. No park icons like castles and such; they are mainly character driven. You could upload your own artwork (picture of your choice) and they would make that case for you.

Zazzle is currently running a 40% off special with the code 'IPHONE6POPUP' (information I could have used when I ordered two weeks ago).

Anyway, the case arrived in about a week and is really cute. Seems to be well made.

Now if that phone would only hurry up and get here. :D