PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passholder Survey

Nikara
10-14-2014, 09:19 AM
Just found a survey in the spam portion of my email from Disney. Most of it was looking into Annual Passholder behavior, but one screen in particular was interesting to me. (Note- These were not my final selections)

Anyone else get this?

(Note- I've added a larger version in my gallery)

dhcloud
10-14-2014, 10:21 AM
I got one too, addressed to my old email address that I forward to my new email. It was hard to pick only three choices from that screen.

bumblebeeonarose
10-14-2014, 10:25 AM
I received an AP survey and filled it out. That section was not in my survey though. We have Deluxe APs, I don't know if that makes a difference.

Drince88
10-14-2014, 10:54 AM
Magic Bands and Water Parks are interesting questions to DL pass holders!

olegc
10-14-2014, 11:20 AM
first off - you can tell that focal point is from the WDW parks. Many of the offers are tied to what they offer. (as Drince88 said, they are interesting if it means they are coming here!) Second, I have been waiting for some form of loyalty program for some time - or tiered marketing - or dollar spend marketing - whatever. Folks mention all the time that Disney collects all this data about passholders and what they spend, how much they spend, etc. and yet nothing has come other than ways to have so many stop coming so often. I believe either they really don't keep the data or don't know what to do with it and get by with minimalist efforts because, well, if we just keep selling more passes that means the program is a success, right? Well, it is from one team's point of view.

To me, since I am the only passholder, they guest ticket idea as well as additional events are my favorites. The free bottle of water each visit is bleh. Things like special parade seating or seats at shows are cool BUT with such a large passholder community here at DL I think logistically it would be a nightmare. Thanks for sharing.

dlfansx4
10-14-2014, 02:54 PM
Interesting....I went home at lunch and in the mail (snail mail) was a postcard that included a link to this survey. Mine included the portion shown above also.
I wonder why mine came by regular mail instead of email.

bumblebeeonarose
10-15-2014, 07:39 AM
Personally, I'd like the return of signing up for an early hour like they did when Carsland opened. Even if we could only do it once or twice during the year of the AP, it'd be a nice touch.