PDA

View Full Version : Need more AP info

disneyboy7
10-13-2003, 09:17 PM
Hi all,
I just bought a Deluxe AP at the Disney Store.
The back of the ticket states that it is valid for 1 day only. On that day I'm supposed to get a Photo passport? I think I'm supposed to go to City Hall? I'll be arriving Sunday so I don't think that there will be much of a line right?
Thanks, Kenn

Dexter
10-13-2003, 09:31 PM
The ticket is valid for the 1 day that you use it for admission into the park. You have to get your picture the day you go to the park, they'll print your card and you'll be set!

You can also find more information on the Disneyland Resort AP website (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/annualPassholder/index?id=AnnualPassholderUngatedContentPage)

You might need to have your pass processed before it will let you register for the website.

Hope that helps!

DivaPrincess
10-13-2003, 09:42 PM
What Dexter said.

...and, it's the plaza pavillion where you go to get you AP, not City Hall. It's to your left as you enter the hub - between Coke Corner and Adventureland. Enjoy!

disneyboy7
10-14-2003, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the info.
My passport barcode number is invalid according to the website. I will have to become official at the park first.
Thanks, Kenn

experiment626
10-14-2003, 11:00 AM
type in ANY 16 digits to access the passholders site.

1234567898765432 will work just as well as an actual bar code number (go figure)