PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passholder Sing-Along events return: Lion King and Jungle Book

AVP
09-18-2014, 05:48 PM
Disney California Adventure will host a series of Annual Passholder Sing-Along events in September and October, as announced earlier on the Disneyland Passholders Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/DisneylandPassholders?fref=nf).

The details are somewhat buried behind a password wall, so I've copied them all here below so you can make your plans accordingly. Registration is already open via the event website (http://di.sn/ft6).

HINT: When you first see the event calendar, it will look like Lion King is sold out. Change the month from September to October, and the two Lion King dates should appear.

__________________________________________________ ____

Annual Passholders are invited to watch an animated Disney classic – and sing along with some favorite songs! – during a special Annual Passholder event at Disney California Adventure Park!

9/29 - The Jungle Book
9/30 - The Jungle Book
10/2 - The Lion King
10/3 - The Lion King

For complete event details and registration info: http://di.sn/ft6

Advanced registration is required. Valid AP is required. Space is limited. Subject to restrictions and change.

AP Sing-Alongs - The Jungle Book
September 29 and 30
1:00 pm to 3:45 pm; 4:00 pm to 6:45 pm; 7:00 pm to 9:45 pm

Annual Passholders: Don't miss your chance to gather 'round and watch an animated Disney classic... and sing along with some of your favorite Disney songs too! Simply make your way to Disney California Adventure Park where Passholders of every age are invited to join the fun.

General Information

Must be 18 years of age or older to register.
Up to 6 Guests may be registered to attend a special event. All registered Guests must have a valid Annual Passport for theme park and event admission.
Blockout Tickets and non-Annual Passport ticket media will not be accepted for admission into any of the Annual Passholder Special Events.
Applicable days, times of operation, special events, event elements and all other elements including, without limitation, operation of attractions, entertainment, and services may vary, are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice. Subject to capacity, previously scheduled park events and other restrictions. Annual Passholder Special Events may include long wait periods.
Annual Passholder Special Event admission is non-transferable and this registration site is unable to process changes or cancellations after confirmation.

Event Location

Stage 17 is in Disney California Adventure Park, located next to the Muppets Theater in Hollywoodland.

Check-In Instructions

All participating Annual Passholders must present their registered Annual Passport and confirmation email to the event Cast Member at check-in. Photo ID may be required.
Registered Passholders may check-in outside of the venue (Stage 17). Guests may not check-in on behalf of Guests who are not present.
Registration is only valid for those Passholders whose names are listed on the confirmation page / email.
Check in will begin at 10:00 AM on the day of the event, and continue until showtime. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before show time.

Other Information

All participating Guests (3 years of age and older) must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event. Children under 3 years of age may attend the event with a registered and checked-in Passholder.
Standard parking fees apply.
Should you have any additional questions, please contact the Annual Passport Member Services team at (714) 781-PASS (7277) for assistance.

AP Sing-Alongs - The Lion King
October 2 and 3
1:00 pm to 3:45 pm; 4:00 pm to 6:45 pm; 7:00 pm to 9:45 pm

Annual Passholders: Don't miss your chance to gather 'round and watch an animated Disney classic... and sing along with some of your favorite Disney songs too! Simply make your way to Disney California Adventure Park where Passholders of every age are invited to join the fun.

General Information

Must be 18 years of age or older to register.
Up to 6 Guests may be registered to attend a special event. All registered Guests must have a valid Annual Passport for theme park and event admission.
Blockout Tickets and non-Annual Passport ticket media will not be accepted for admission into any of the Annual Passholder Special Events.
Applicable days, times of operation, special events, event elements and all other elements including, without limitation, operation of attractions, entertainment, and services may vary, are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice. Subject to capacity, previously scheduled park events and other restrictions. Annual Passholder Special Events may include long wait periods.
Annual Passholder Special Event admission is non-transferable and this registration site is unable to process changes or cancellations after confirmation.

Event Location

Stage 17 is in Disney California Adventure Park, located next to the Muppets Theater in Hollywoodland.

Check-In Instructions

All participating Annual Passholders must present their registered Annual Passport and confirmation email to the event Cast Member at check-in. Photo ID may be required.
Registered Passholders may check-in outside of the venue (Stage 17). Guests may not check-in on behalf of Guests who are not present.
Registration is only valid for those Passholders whose names are listed on the confirmation page / email.
Check in will begin at 10:00 AM on the day of the event, and continue until showtime. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before show time.

Other Information

All participating Guests (3 years of age and older) must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event. Children under 3 years of age may attend the event with a registered and checked-in Passholder.
Standard parking fees apply.
Should you have any additional questions, please contact the Annual Passport Member Services team at (714) 781-PASS (7277) for assistance.

*Nala*
09-18-2014, 06:28 PM
Awesome thank you! I probably wouldn't have seen this otherwise. We're in for (surprise) the 7pm Lion King on Oct 3.

Also glad to see some times that working / in-school families can attend!

tea4two
09-18-2014, 06:33 PM
We're signed up! This should be fun. :)

currence
09-18-2014, 08:10 PM
Awesome thank you! I probably wouldn't have seen this otherwise. We're in for (surprise) the 7pm Lion King on Oct 3.

Also glad to see some times that working / in-school families can attend!

Thanks so much for posting this! I saw the original post/facebook/something and the 10am checkin and assumed it was another opportunity wasted on kids in school/working adults. When I saw your post for 7pm I logged in and was able to register my family for the Monday at 7pm showing (not surprisingly, the 7pm on 10/3 appeared sold out for a group my size).

PhiSigDuchessCV
09-18-2014, 09:03 PM
I was able to get in for the 29th and the 3rd