PDA

View Full Version : Mahaloween Luau at Trader Sam's - September 29 (Reservations open Sept 10)

stan4d_steph
09-09-2014, 04:55 PM
From the Disney Parks Blog (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/09/mahaloween-luau-coming-to-trader-sams-enchanted-tiki-bar-at-disneyland-hotel-september-29/):

Just 100 guests per seating will have the pleasure of this kooky seasonal party that includes beverages and eats, live music and insider info with Imagineers and Disney cast members. Guests attending “Mahaloween Luau” will receive a special edition glass available only at the event. Collectors take note, the second edition of the Zombie souvenir glass will also be available for purchase at the event, before it is available to the public the next day.

http://parksandresorts.wdpromedia.com/media/disneyparks/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Zombie-Glass-613x762.jpg

Choose your hour: 3-4 p.m., 4:30-5:30 p.m., 6-7 p.m. or 7:30-8:30 p.m. The fun starts on the patio with appetizers and two drink tickets (beer, wine, Zombie Drink or Polynesian Punch). Move inside for live entertainment and a Disney tiki presentation by Walt Disney Imagineering. You’ll also have a chance to meet some of Disney’s concept artists and other special guests.

When the party ends, you’ll get a Jungle River Cruise Expedition Bag that includes a Trader Sam panama hat, a boxed special-edition “Mahaloween Luau” glass (with a dated stamp), a Trader Sam print on canvas, and a coupon good for 20 percent off at the adjacent Tangaroa Terrace. Guests also can purchase up to two additional second-edition Zombie souvenir glasses.

Cost is $125 per person, including tax and tip. To reserve your spot, call 714-781-DINE – reservations open tomorrow (September 10)!

olegc
09-09-2014, 05:06 PM
I have been asking around if its phone only or email too.

MadasaHatter
09-10-2014, 09:19 AM
JUST ONE DAY!!!!???? noooooooo.....I will be at the DLR on OCT 2.....gosh darnit.......I lovelovelovelovelove TRAD'R SAM's and think it is one of the best things Disney has done in a long time. The size of the bar is PERFECT to keep it feeling like a bar and keeping staff busy and convivial......It is my hope and dream that they pop up a themed bar at the PP HOTEL and THE GRAND CALIFORNIAN just like that......the theming is JUNGLE CRUISE so you could have a LILO and STITCH bar in PP and maybe a CHIP N DALE bar in GC....I don't know.....oops sorry back to post....

I want a full report for all you lucky ducks that get to go to this......I just wish it would be less money and you got less stuff........I want the experience not the loot.....sigh.....I am mad....

olegc
09-10-2014, 09:23 AM
I called at 10am and got ressies for 430p for 2 people. They were also taking 3pm and 6pm. 730pm was already sold out.

Toocherie
09-10-2014, 11:52 AM
I can't go that day. Dang.

Blacksheep Uncle
09-10-2014, 04:48 PM
when I called this morning just after 7:30, the 7:30-8:30 slot was full. I have one reservation for 4:30-5:30 :) (in case I need a couple hours before I have to drive home)