PDA

View Full Version : White Water Snacks refurbishment September 8-20

AVP
09-04-2014, 05:03 PM
I hadn't seen this on earlier refurbishment schedules, but Downtown Disney and hotel information is often missing from what sources send me. White Water Snacks (http://www.mouseplanet.com/guide/119/Disneyland-Resort/Grand-Californian-Hotel/White-Water-Snacks) is scheduled to be closed September 8-20 for refurbishment. It looks like they'll be refinishing the floor, but not making any changes to the layout.

I know White Water is a favorite location for many people, and it sucks to have the Grand Californian's QSR (quick service restaurant) closed. When WWS closed for remodeling related to the DVC construction, I seem to believe they used the Hearthstone Lounge as a grab-and-go breakfast location, with limited baked goods and bottled beverages.

If you're staying in a DVC unit during this period and planned to buy groceries from WWS to cook in your room, you can always order groceries from Vons.com to be delivered to the hotel.

Adrienne

AnotherJenny
09-04-2014, 05:48 PM
You're not kidding about a favorite. From the main forum page I just saw "White Water Snacks" and then when I saw it was your post my heart rate picked up a little, "Oh no! Must click to make sure it's not closing!"