PDA

View Full Version : Tsum Tsums in World of Disney?

Mickeygirlforever
08-04-2014, 09:40 AM
I saw the tweet that Tsum Tsums have officially arrived at the park! There have been several that have eluded me on the Disney Store site and I'm wondering if they're flying off the shelves there too? I'm needing Dumbo and Figaro and it looked like they may even have Jiminy Cricket?!

I'm heading out there for the DL Half weekend in about 3 weeks and I'm wondering what are my chances of snagging a few.

Thanks!

D15
08-04-2014, 10:48 AM
I'd love to know this too! Only one Disney Store anywhere near our local area carried them and they were basically sold out of their entire stock in two days. (Although if WoD has Jiminy... I may have to put on my running shoes and jog a couple hundred miles to get one like... now.)

Lani
08-04-2014, 01:22 PM
You can still buy quite a few of the selections at the online Disney Store.

Disneyphile
08-04-2014, 01:54 PM
One of my friends bought Jiminy on Saturday morning. Although, I heard the Tsums are going very fast at the parks.

Mickeygirlforever
08-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Drat. Sounds like I'll be calling parks merchandising tomorrow.

tea4two
08-04-2014, 06:21 PM
We're going to try to stop by WOD tomorrow (fingers crossed). If we make it there, I'll post here to update the tsum tsum situation.

tea4two
08-04-2014, 10:12 PM
Just to add, eBay has quite a few tsum tsums available. If there is one you absolutely must have, that might be the way to go. As expected, some of the prices were very high, but some were relatively reasonable. One seller is having a one day sale today. I did see Dumbo, Figaro, and Jiminy Cricket for sale.

Mickeygirlforever
08-05-2014, 06:01 AM
Looks like I was too late :(
Jiminy and Dumbo are sold out when I called merchandising this morning. Drat these are just going to keep slipping through my fingers!!

Malcon10t
08-05-2014, 06:04 AM
Looks like I was too late :(
Jiminy and Dumbo are sold out when I called merchandising this morning. Drat these are just going to keep slipping through my fingers!!There is always eBay. FOund a few there for $15 including shipping.

Mickeygirlforever
08-05-2014, 06:10 AM
That's totally what I'll end up doing. It's just kind of hard because they're only $5 if I can find them in the parks. But I'm becoming a little obsessive about them. You know how it is when there's something you want that is hard to get...it just becomes a quest.

jrsharp21
08-05-2014, 09:12 AM
They remind me of Zhu Zhu Pets without the wheels on the bottom.

Tisha
10-27-2014, 06:01 PM
Does anyone have any info on when they will be available in the parks again? The last time I asked a WOD employee, which was probably about a month ago, I was told they would have more soon, but I haven't seen them since.

cstephens
10-27-2014, 08:12 PM
I haven't seen any at the resort lately, not even the giant ones, but I saw a bunch of them at a Disney Store over the weekend, in case that helps.