PDA

View Full Version : Splash Mountain 25th Anniversary

snoopyfink
07-14-2014, 11:27 AM
Saw a post on the AP Passholders Facebook page about a poster giveaway for APs coming up. "From July 16-18, Annual Passholders who visit Splash Mountain can receive a poster honoring the 25th anniversary of the attraction.
Valid AP is required; check your AP for blackout dates as park admission is also required. Subject to change. Available while supplies last."

I'm no longer an AP, but this is my absolute favorite attraction at Disneyland. Does anyone know if there will be any special Splash-related merchandise available as well? Anyone visiting soon that can keep an eye out would be most appreciated. I love Brer Rabbit and picked up a Bobblehead at Disneyworld in 2011, but haven't seen anything else recently. Let me know if you see anything! Thanks!

candles71
07-14-2014, 12:30 PM
Gah. Fine. ;) N won't be there for 2 weeks. We won't get one. :( Very cool offer though. :) Our friends happened to be there last year and brought us a Tiki Room anniversary leaflet.

svaughn562
07-17-2014, 06:12 PM
Hey everyone! I just went and picked mine up and I love it! I was very pleased to find the cast members placing them in the larger plastic bags, especially with the amount of sweaty people in the park today haha (I guess everyone wanted to celebrate the 59th Anniversary!). It's a nice size (13x18) and are on thicker paper, perfect for framing! I think my fiance is going to try and go after work tomorrow and use her AP to grab herself one too. Here are some photos I took today!

Have a great day!

- svaughn562

carolinakid
07-18-2014, 05:39 AM
What are the chances they'll release the film on DVD to mark the anniversary of the attraction? Just kidding...

POTCpurist
07-24-2014, 03:05 PM
What are the chances they'll release the film on DVD to mark the anniversary of the attraction? Just kidding...

Kidding is right...yeah, fat chance of that happening.