PDA

View Full Version : House Of Blues

Freerider127
10-04-2003, 08:37 PM
I have a question about house of blues. My question is do you have to be 18 or 21 to enter or is there no age restriction?

MonorailMan
10-04-2003, 10:54 PM
Good question.

On the website it says:

Originally Displayed By HoB.com (http://www.hob.com/venues/clubvenues/anaheim/):
Anybody age 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age or older and must have a valid state ID. For more info please call the Box Office at 714.778.2583.

This information may depend on the Event.... :D

rexfarms
10-04-2003, 10:56 PM
For Freerider, I wonder if that would just mean for the club? How about eating there for dinner or something?

MonorailMan
10-04-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by rexfarms
How about eating there for dinner or something?

I'd be willing to bet that they allow a teen for dinner.... :D

rexfarms
10-04-2003, 11:09 PM
I've always wanted to go to the HOB. I love blues music(although they play more then blues there). Is the club and where you eat seperate? At the eating area is there a band? I dont think I'd want to go to the club while I was at the Resort but dinner would be nice. :)

sm_cm
10-05-2003, 10:35 AM
Yes, the club area is seperate from where you eat. The restaurant area in the evenings is out on the patio. If it's the night of a show, it's sometimes loud to eat out there, because your table is right by where the concert guests get in line to enter the venue. So if you want a more quiet dinner, go on a night that the venue is dark, or grab an early dinner (most of the shows start letting people line up around 7 pm). Most of the shows during the week are all ages, towards the weekend or depending on the band, some shows are 18 or 21 and up, and you can find out if it is an all ages show on their website.