PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to Disneyland!

Bill Catherall
09-09-2001, 07:16 PM
Well, it's been over a year since I've been and I've been suffering withdrawl symptoms ever since. We used to live in Simi Valley before moving up here to the East Bay area and had annual passports. I think the kids have been suffering more than me though. I pitty them. So my wife planned a trip with her sister and all the kids. Originally I thought there wouldn't be room for me in the car to drive down. Now it turns out that my sister-in-law is flying...so I get to go!!!!

So we are going to be there on Monday and Tuesday next week (9/17-9/18). Is anybody else going? Are there going to be any "meets" those days? If you're going to be there, give me a time and a place and we'll meet up with you.

Looking forward to meeting some of you people. :)

Upanova
09-10-2001, 04:15 PM
It depends on my scheduale, but I usually try to visit the park once on a weekday, at least every 2 weeks. I'm sure your family will have a great time!

Upanova

Cadaverous Pallor
09-10-2001, 06:04 PM
Ralph mentioned this before - why don't we use the Pad calendar to keep all the meets straight? Bill, just click the gray "calendar" button and you can post when and where you want to meet up with people.

We should all do this, especially when you out-of-towners come to visit.

I am still hoping that my part-time job/part time school will leave a few weekday gaps where I can chill at Dland (possibly to study?) If I know in advance I'll mention it on the boards. And, as always, if you see my hat, come say hi. :D

adriennek
09-10-2001, 07:16 PM
Ugh! Once a month, for a week, my husband takes my car to drive his carpool. Guess which week I don't have a car this month? :(

Have a great time, though! I wish I could be around to meet up!
Adrienne K

Dlandmom
09-10-2001, 09:59 PM
Hey, Bill, I MIGHT be able to meet you on one of those days...I just need to see how my schedule is filling up as we get closer.

Keep us posted on your plans, and hopefully some of us will be able to meet up with you!