PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Pier Hotel Questions

jjtindc
10-02-2003, 11:10 AM
Heading out to Disneyland for a couple of days between Christmas and New Years. My family booked a two room suite at the Paradise Pier hotel on the concierge level. I've read through the various posts to gather information, but was left with a couple of questions.

Does the PP Hotel have different concierge levels? I believe I've read that there is one on the 3rd floor, 14th floor & 15th floor?

Unfortunately we didn't get a room with a view of the park, but have put in a request for one. What will the view be if we aren't looking at the park?

Do the character breakfasts run on Sunday's? Want to book Goofy's Kitchen for my 2 year old, but can only do it 60 days in advance.

Any strategies for Disneyland at Christmas with a youngster given how busy it will be? We have two full days to explore.

I can't believe it, but I was investigating moving to the Grand Californian, but thee months out and all the Disney properties appear to be sold out!?!

EandCDad
10-02-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by jjtindc
Any strategies for Disneyland at Christmas with a youngster given how busy it will be? We have two full days to explore.

If your child has any interest in riding Peter Pan and/or Dumbo, make sure you get to the park before it opens so that you can move into Fantasyland upon opening. Ride Peter Pan first, then Dumbo. The lines for these two only get longer during the day.

Sheila
10-02-2003, 11:43 AM
I found 16 reviews on the Paradise Pier Hotel in our Review System:

Paradise Pier Hotel (http://www.mouseplanet.com/cgi/reviews/do/display.cgi?product-sku=dlrpp)

As with reviews for the Grand Californian, reviews about concierge level are also mixed.

Sheila

adriennek
10-02-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by jjtindc
Does the PP Hotel have different concierge levels? I believe I've read that there is one on the 3rd floor, 14th floor & 15th floor?

The rooms are on the 14th and 15th floors. They're bigger than the standard rooms (the bathrooms are huge). The Concierge Lounge is on the third floor, so you have to go down there for breakfast, snacks, etc.

Unfortunately we didn't get a room with a view of the park, but have put in a request for one. What will the view be if we aren't looking at the park?

Garden Grove. Mostly you'll see the parking lot behind the hotel.

Adrienne