PDA

View Full Version : Will there be HMH Patches again this year?

SzczerbiakManiac
10-01-2003, 02:42 PM
I know they're doing the Haunted Mansion Holiday 13+ pin series again (albeit in a mercifully shorter 5 weeks), but does anyone know for sure if they will be doing the patches this year? If so, can you provide details on availability?

AVP
10-01-2003, 04:28 PM
The last AP newsletter said there would be patches - I assume it's the same 5-week promotion, one patch each week, $20 purchase at either French Market or Cafe Orleans.

It was included in that week's Disneyland Park Update - I'm too lazy to look for it right now, but I know it's there.

(Probably still has the typo, too. :D )

AVP

cstephens
10-01-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by SzczerbiakManiac
I know they're doing the Haunted Mansion Holiday 13+ pin series again (albeit in a mercifully shorter 5 weeks), but does anyone know for sure if they will be doing the patches this year? If so, can you provide details on availability?

According to the latest AP newsletter, yes, they're doing patches. The characters are supposed to be in Doom Buggies, and the promotion runs for 13 weeks starting Sunday, October 5. A new patch will be released each week at French Market and Cafe Orleans and is free with each single purchase of $20, after tax and any discount. It doesn't say the edition size of each patch, just a "limited supply".

SzczerbiakManiac
10-01-2003, 10:55 PM
Thanks.

I thought I remembered reading that they were gonna do them again this year, but I couldn't remember where or find it. (Yes, I did look.)