PDA

View Full Version : Best Weekend in Nov

mickeyspal
09-30-2003, 06:51 PM
Please help!!! I'm so torn as to which weekend I should take my 3 yr old son and 70+ mom. We are scheduled for the 1st weekend in Nov - staying at DLH on Sunday the 2nd. I had planned on CA Adventure for Sunday (thinking crowds would be thinner than DL). Then hitting DL first thing Monday am. Now I see the official holiday happenings will be taking place the next weekend. Should I switch trip to the Vet's Day weekend (the holiday is on Tues.)

1. Nov 2 (Sunday) What is best CA Ad or DL? How do crowds compare? (Would be able to catch parade and Fant.)
2. Nov 10 (Vet's Day) How much different are the crowds? Is it worth it to switch weekend to catch the holiday magic? WOuld my son last until Believe at 9:25.

Thank you. It's my son's first trip so everything will be magical. With the age differences my biggest goal is to avoid the crowds. Should I schedule Goofy's Kitchen or Ariel's Grotto? We have a Downtown Disney view (will I hear the "excitement" in the room on a Sunday night?) I truly appreciate all feedback!