PDA

View Full Version : Missing Rabbit

MadasaHatter
04-20-2014, 09:04 PM
Ok,

I just saw some videos of the Easter/Spring Festivities.

I saw the White Rabbit and Roger Rabbit and Thumper and Rabbit and even Br'er Rabbit from a picture that is NOT available here in the USA but where oh where was the March Hare.....It was April so he wouldn't have been so mad I am sure. The whole affair has left me as a mad as a march hare....and well....as mad as a Hatter too I suppose. I think I may have discovered one of the most lost characters in Disneyland history....I am sure I saw him in early photos of Disneyland!

Just sayin'

candles71
04-21-2014, 05:50 AM
Of course, you are mad. ;)

TTFN92
04-21-2014, 06:47 PM
I've never even seen him as a character. I've never seen Rabbit as a character either.

MadasaHatter
04-22-2014, 09:09 AM
Rabbit is often at the POOH CORNER meet N greet and I he was definitely at the EASTER celebration. I am almost positive I have seen a March Hare but it was circa 1970 with a Mad Hatter that was also a costumed character. I actually think in all seriousness that my namesake is such a fun and important face character that his interaction with Alice is better than with the March Hare even though in the film and books they are equals and a comedy duo. It would be fun to see him though. I love when he yells MAD WATCH MAD WATCH! in the film. But then again....I AM mad

cstephens
04-22-2014, 09:49 AM
I loved seeing Thumper (although Thumper looks different than he did years ago at Paradise Pier brunch) and Roger Rabbit, but I would have been really impressed if they had Alec Azam from "Presto".

MadasaHatter
04-22-2014, 11:56 AM
I should hope we would see my dear March Hare before Alec Azam!!!!!! Every bunny loves some bunny some time!

bumblebeeonarose
04-22-2014, 07:10 PM
I've never seen Rabbit at Pooh's corner. The CM told me that Rabbit and Piglet only make special appearances. Generally Pooh is there with Tigger, and Eeyore is out for shorter periods during the day. I wish they'd have Piglet out, he's quite popular. But, I guess he's supposed to be tiny compared to Pooh and Tigger. Not that that really seems to matter when it comes to Disney characters in costume.