PDA

View Full Version : NEW Mr.Toad Watch

disneyboy
09-27-2003, 02:00 PM
Does anyone have pics THAT WORK of this new watch that came out? I HAAAAAAAAAAVE to see this!!!

Matterhorn Fan
09-28-2003, 08:09 AM
Where is it being sold?

disneyboy
09-28-2003, 09:04 AM
I have no idea. All i know is its part of the Disney Attraction Series.

cstephens
09-29-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Matterhorn Fan
Where is it being sold?

At the watch shop on DL's Main Street. That's where all the watches in the attractions series are.

Matterhorn Fan
09-29-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by cstephens
At the watch shop on DL's Main Street. That's where all the watches in the attractions series are. So it's a Disneyland-specific item/series? I noticed the OP's location said Orlando, so I was wondering.

cstephens
09-29-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Matterhorn Fan
So it's a Disneyland-specific item/series? I noticed the OP's location said Orlando, so I was wondering.

Hmmm, actually, I don't know. I didn't notice the OP's location, but I do know that DL's Main Street watch shop has them, and I know they're a limited edition of 50 (I believe), and I thought DL had the entire allotment. I don't know whether WDW has them or not.

Morrigoon
09-29-2003, 02:58 PM
Attractions series??????

Oh, tell me more, tell me more! (my mickey bracelet watch is getting a little rough around the edges, so to speak, so I'm potentially in the market for a new watch)

cstephens
09-29-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Morrigoon
Attractions series??????

Oh, tell me more, tell me more! (my mickey bracelet watch is getting a little rough around the edges, so to speak, so I'm potentially in the market for a new watch)

Stop by the watch shop and have a look at their binder. I'm not sure if they're sold out of any of them, but there's a different attraction watch for each month. They have pictures of the watches that haven't been released yet as well.

disneyboy
09-29-2003, 05:25 PM
Can somone post a pic?