PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Fireworks?

Pat-n-Eil
09-26-2003, 03:31 PM
I know this has probably been answered before, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer on the Disneyland site.

Is there any type of holiday version of Believe! I know it is seasonal, but I don't know if that includes the Holiday Season.

Thanks
Pat

Rallymonkey23
09-26-2003, 03:35 PM
Yes there is a Holiday version of Believe! It's called, "Believe: In Holiday Magic!." I think it starts the first week of November? I'm sure someone here will know the exact date it starts. If you like the 'regular' Believe! show, then your sure to love this one as well. It even snows on Main Street, New Orleans Square and near It's A Small World!

Edited to add: Yes, it runs through the Holiday season, ending the first week of January. :)

LOYL2DZNY
09-27-2003, 07:12 AM
pat...

the holiday believe is beautiful. the fireworks go along to holiday music, and the topper is the "snow". at the end of the show, it really "snows"! it's the best! i get all choked up everytime i see it! call me a sap, but i do. maybe it's the fact that i've never really been snowed on before.:p

you will definitely enjoy it!
-A

ralfrick
09-28-2003, 08:32 PM
Once it starts does it play nightly?

Rallymonkey23
09-28-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by ralfrick
Once it starts does it play nightly?

Yes, I think it does.

Pirate Girl
09-28-2003, 11:33 PM
And it is by far one of the coolest things at DL during the holidays. I cry every time I see it, it's so good.

MonorailMan
09-29-2003, 12:01 AM
I don't know. I usually come out of the regular "Believe..." crying. Holiday doesn't do it for me as well. Maybe it's the semi-cheesy old lady voice, or something, just doesn't click like "Believe...". However, it has been a year since I've seen it, so we'll see how things go. :)

Pirate Girl
09-29-2003, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by MonorailMan
I don't know. I usually come out of the regular "Believe..." crying. Holiday doesn't do it for me as well. Maybe it's the semi-cheesy old lady voice, or something, just doesn't click like "Believe...". However, it has been a year since I've seen it, so we'll see how things go. :)

Oh, don't get me wrong, I cry after the regular Believe too. ;)

Nephythys
09-29-2003, 09:30 AM
LOL- so do I. How nice to know I am not alone in the sentimental department!:D

ESS Heckler
09-29-2003, 04:14 PM
When does it start? I'll be in the park November 7 thru 11. The DL website doesn't have nay information - imagine that.......

Disneyfreak
09-29-2003, 06:48 PM
I hate to say it but the snow isnt real, it is very tiny bubbles that disney has patented. But if it makes you feel better you wont know the difference when you see it.:)

cryan71
09-29-2003, 06:58 PM
I really think during Christmas they should have it snow randomly after dark. It would be really cool if you didn't know when it was going to happen.

Captain Josh
09-29-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Disneyfreak
I hate to say it but the snow isnt real, it is very tiny bubbles that disney has patented. But if it makes you feel better you wont know the difference when you see it.:)

But you WILL if you taste it...just a warning. :p (actually, no, DON'T :p when it starts snowing....)

AlanaP
09-30-2003, 06:58 AM
I was told by a city hall CM this weekend that the Believe! in holiday magic fireworks begin Nov 8th.