PDA

View Full Version : $8.75 breakfast voucher at Whitewater Snacks?

disneychelle
09-25-2003, 12:34 PM
With the 2 restaurants not serving breakfast any longer does anyone know if you can use the voucher at whitewater snacks in the GCH? I guess Storytellers will but I really hope ww snacks does too!!! Any new info on other places accepting it too?!?!? thanks ya'll!! :confused: :cool:

tod
09-25-2003, 12:54 PM
Disneyland Resort Main Switcboard: (714) 781-4000
Grand Californian Hotel Operator: (714) 635-2300

And you may want to wait until closer to your visit to get the definitive answer. They used to serve breakfast, then they stopped. Things change. Maybe they will again before you get here.

--T

Jewels
09-25-2003, 01:47 PM
Hi disneychelle,

We were just in DL staying at the DL Hotel. We ate at Hook's Pointe for breakfast during our trip. We were paying by vouches too. When we went to pay our waitress told us just to use the breakfast in the park voucher there. She said many of the resort restaurants would let us do that since the places printed on the voucher were not serving breakfast during our stay. I would say it would be worth a try asking.

fairytalelover
09-25-2003, 04:34 PM
Does anywhere in DL or DCA serve breakfasts? Like bacon and eggs etc.....

cstephens
09-25-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by fairytalelover
Does anywhere in DL or DCA serve breakfasts? Like bacon and eggs etc.....

Carnation Cafe and River Belle in DL serve good breakfasts.

Soap Opera Bistro which used to be in DCA used to serve an amazing breakfast... :crying:

Queenie
09-26-2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Kalerose
Hi disneychelle,

We were just in DL staying at the DL Hotel. We ate at Hook's Pointe for breakfast during our trip. We were paying by vouches too. When we went to pay our waitress told us just to use the breakfast in the park voucher there. She said many of the resort restaurants would let us do that since the places printed on the voucher were not serving breakfast during our stay. I would say it would be worth a try asking.

So they printed vouchers for a place that's not open. What is it with Disney doing so many...well...disorganized things lately. The left hand never seems to know what the right is doing.

:confused:

Jewels
09-26-2003, 12:33 PM
In our case we had a package deal through Disney Travel. We had our tickets, voucher's and goodies at least a month before I read on MP that Club Buzz had stopped serving breakfast. For us it was no big deal since I knew about it ahead of time and was told the vouchers would be honored at other places with in the parks. It was a pleasant surprise when Hook's Pointe also let us use them. I doubt Disney would of wanted to spend the money of having new vouchers printed with the change. Nor would I have wanted them spending the money that way. It was nice to have notice ahead of time though. Thank you Mouse Planet! We did meet fellow voucher users who were not so lucky.

ralfrick
09-30-2003, 03:18 PM
In 2000 we used ours at Goofy's kitchen. You won't get a free meal, but they did credit the value of the voucher.