PDA

View Full Version : Interested in helping with MouseAdventure (4/27)?

Alex S.
03-16-2014, 05:46 PM
Hey all, I don't know if anybody would be interested, but for this upcoming MouseAdventure at Disneyland on Saturday, April 27, I may have use for a handful or two of volunteers to help out with a task during the game.

1. I can't go into detail in public, if you express interest I'll give a bit more detail directly but you won't learn the details until right before the game starts.
2. You'll need to have your own admission into the park for that day and handle your own parking.
3. You'll need to be able remain mobile for much of the duration of the game, assisted mobility is probably fine. If you're interested and have issues on this front, let me know and we can see how feasible it is.
4. You won't be official crew for the event. You'll be welcome to join us for the post event awards ceremony but unfortunately I won't be able to extend that to any of the other crew-only sessions that happen that weekend.
5. You will get something of a souvenir takeway from the task but I can't really promise it will be something you care about having (and, unfortunately, I won't be able to tell you what it is before you make your decision).

But you will be part of the game and in a position to watch people play. If you've always been curious but never quite pulled the trigger o whether you're interested in playing it might be a learning experience. If you're a former player and just couldn't get your team together this time, it might be fun.

If you're interested, please contact me by DM through MousePad or email me at alex@mouseplanet.com and we can discuss what it is possible to discuss before you make a final decision.

MKY4ME
03-20-2014, 08:01 AM
Alex tracy and I are in for the event the other dates are iffy but let us know if u need us and we can try