PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic

Nephythys
09-22-2003, 05:12 AM
Is Fantasmic always closed during the fall and winter months? Or does it show on weekends at least during the holidays?

As some know I am planning several trips in the next two years- especially on with my whole family, probably in December 2005- and I know it is a long time to go but I like knowing everything I can!

I also have 3 to 4 trips planned for 2004- and would like to see Fantasmic each time- but if it stops running for several months every year? I have to alter my timing-

Thanks for the tips and info!:D

Darkbeer
09-22-2003, 05:38 AM
For the last few years, Fantasmic! has run from mid June thru the end of October....

Of course, anything at Disney is subject to change...

Not Afraid
09-22-2003, 06:48 AM
I will be running on weekends thru November 2, then go full time (7 days a week) until early January, when it will go back to weekends only, until spring break (Full Time), then back to weekends until Summer.

Nephythys
09-22-2003, 07:30 AM
Now I am confused-

I heard it was down until next year- but I was not sure if this was SOP or not-

Now I have conflicting info- and obviously it can change between now and when I get there- but which is it?

BTW Thanks to both of you for giving me info!:D

Not Afraid
09-22-2003, 07:39 AM
Conflicting info? With Disney????? Say it ain't so!!!!;)

They have changed their Fantasmic schedule several times. What I posted is what they are currently telling CMs. Is it correct? Today it is.

*Subject to change without notice*:|

Nephythys
09-22-2003, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Not Afraid
Conflicting info? With Disney????? Say it ain't so!!!!;)

They have changed their Fantasmic schedule several times. What I posted is what they are currently telling CMs. Is it correct? Today it is.

*Subject to change without notice*:|

LOL- duly noted!

I know I am being premature as my trips are not until 2004 and 2005- but I feel like if I go to the source- which is any of you in Cali- I get better info-

mrscoach
09-22-2003, 12:40 PM
Really? Fantasmic isn't ending November 2? I had heard it was being replaced with Believe Fireworks. We're going for Thanksgiving, and if they have Fantasmic, I'm gonna be SO excited!:D

Guest_Control
09-22-2003, 01:21 PM
I don't know if they've done this in the past or not, but they will be doing three Fantasmic shows on New Years Eve. It sounds like a lot of fun. ^_^

Darkbeer
09-22-2003, 02:17 PM
While rumors are going on, nothing official has been mentioned, and Fantasmic! is still listed under refurbishment at Disneyland.com after November 2nd.....

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/calendar/index?selectedDate=11/2/2003&Stay=10&DLP=DLP&DCA=DCA&DTD=DTD&submitted=true

Of Course.....Please Note: All information is subject to change without notice;)