PDA

View Full Version : Parking with AP

Freerider127
09-19-2003, 01:36 PM
Im going to get a AP but obviously I have to park first and I was wondering if you show the parking person your AP after you get it if you will get your money back probably not but just wondering.

tod
09-19-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Freerider127
Im going to get a AP but obviously I have to park first and I was wondering if you show the parking person your AP after you get it if you will get your money back probably not but just wondering.

Give them your paid parking ticket when you buy your AP and they'll nick $8 right off the top.

--T
:fez:

Darkbeer
09-19-2003, 07:00 PM
That is if you buy a PREMIUM AP, which comes with free parking, or you opt to buy the parking pass at $40 extra with your Deluxe or SoCal AP....

Prices...

$225 - Premium AP (Parking is free - aka no extra charge)

$205 - Deluxe AP with Parking

$165 - Deluxe AP - NO parking

$145 - SoCal AP with Parking

$105 - SoCal AP - NO parking

But if you get an AP with Parking, they will refund your $8 for the current days parking fee, with receipt.

Freerider127
09-19-2003, 07:16 PM
Yes I am getting the premium AP, thanks for your help.

theg0ldensnitch
09-19-2003, 09:39 PM
My pass is up in November and now I'm really thinking about getting a premium. Plus my Grandmother is coming over Thanksgiving and I'd like to be able to go. With Deluxe I'd have to do that blockout day pass. Thanks for pointing that out :)

tod
09-20-2003, 08:47 AM
Darkbeer is right, of course.

They will not reund your parking if you buy an AP that doesn't include parking.

Thanks, Darkbeer.

--T
:fez:

stagedoorjonny
09-22-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by theg0ldensnitch
My pass is up in November and now I'm really thinking about getting a premium. Plus my Grandmother is coming over Thanksgiving and I'd like to be able to go. With Deluxe I'd have to do that blockout day pass. Thanks for pointing that out :)

If you by your pass the day you go with your Grandmother I believe they let you in even if it is a blackout day.

RideMax Mark
09-22-2003, 11:53 AM
One clarification -- they will only refund the *current* day's parking fee. This might be an issue if you buy a multi-day pass, buy a parking pass each day, and then expect to convert it to an AP on the last day of your visit. They'll only refund one day's worth of parking fees even though they back-date the AP to the first day of your visit.

I learned this the hard way... :confused: