PDA

View Full Version : Staybridge Suites

dawnka
09-19-2003, 06:16 AM
Has anyone stayed at the Staybridge Suites which is about 1 mile from Disneyland? We are staying there 9/28 - 10/3. Since there is 5 of us I liked the idea of having 2 bathrooms so I booked the 2 bedroom suite.

tlovesdis
09-19-2003, 06:41 AM
We were going to stay there (same time as you!) as I have heard nice things about it and we needed 2 baths also, but I found a much better deal at the brand new Residence Inn in Garden Grove. We got a 2 bedroom, 2 bath that sleeps 8 for $116 a night!!!

I had friends that stayed at Staybridge and they liked it!

Hope this helps a little!

Tina
leadving for my happiest place on earth in 7 days!!!

dawnka
09-19-2003, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the info - I think I'll switch to the Residence Inn as well. Always willing to save a few bucks. But the cheapest rate I can find for the 2 bedroom is $119. Still better than my $148 at the Staybridge Suites. I called the Residence inn directly and they wanted $159 - it's much cheaper on their website.

tlovesdis
09-19-2003, 09:24 AM
Yes, the website is definately the way to go! I made my reservation over the phone with them when they first opened in July. We were paying $159. Then I found a rate of $134 on their website about a month ago, then just this week found the $116! needless to say I booked the $116 and cancelled the $134. I am pretty anal about travel plans so I constantly check for lower prices on things. I'm glad I did!

I guess I might run into you there since we will be there from Sunday the 28th until Thursday the 2nd!!! I'm sure we'll see each other on the shuttle! I will be traveling with 3 other adults and 2 kids! It's a girls only trip with my sis and neice, and 3 of our cousins!!!

Tina