PDA

View Full Version : VIP seating for Believe or Electrical Parade?

mrscoach
09-18-2003, 07:57 PM
Does anyone know if you can buy VIP seats for either the electrical parade or the Believe Fireworks show like you can for Fantasmic? We're going Thanksgiving week, and it would be well worth it to me to pay and secure a spot - especially for the fireworks - if they offer it. We have 3 children, so we don't want to be in an area that's meant for fancy wine drinking and quiet dining. We aren't staying at a Disneyland Hotel, but we did buy our package through Disney travel, and it says one of the "perks" is premier seating at a DCA event.
Anybody have any suggestions or information?

HBTiggerFan
09-18-2003, 08:03 PM
There are no pay/reserve seating for Believe.

For the Electrical Parade there is, however it is really unnecessary. You can walk up to any spot 5-10 minutes before and get a great front row view. A grew spot is by the Golden Vine Winery. The pay spots for the Electrical Parade offer a much less intimate experience (no character interaction) and are IMHO worse then the walk up spots.

I'm not sure, but I think the DCA event may be the Aladdin Musical in the Hyperion.

LibraryGirl
09-19-2003, 07:45 AM
mrscoach, I booked my last trip in June through Disney Travel as well and stayed at the Sheraton Anaheim.

When you get your travel packet and tickets (in a snazzy binder!! :D) there will be a premiere seating coupon which will tell you what attractions it could be used for.

Oh, and don't forget to pick up your free pins and lanyard at Greetings from California (there's a coupon in the packet for that too!!).