PDA

View Full Version : Winter Dreams End Date?

Shortpix77
01-06-2014, 08:09 AM
Does anyone know if/when World of Color will stop being Winter Dreams and go back to the regular World of Color? I still haven't seen Winter Dreams and don't want to miss it!

The Disneyland website lists a start date and says it's during the "Holidays at Disneyland Resort," which makes me worry that tonight is the last showing?

oregontraveler
01-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Today is the last day of the Holiday season. Which would include the parade, both IASW & HM overlays & Jingle Cruise.
I would guess that the new WoC show is the last night as well.

cstephens
01-06-2014, 09:26 AM
Today is the last day of the Holiday season. Which would include the parade, both IASW & HM overlays & Jingle Cruise.
I would guess that the new WoC show is the last night as well.

I agree, except that they have traditionally let either Haunted Mansion Holiday or small world holiday continue for a few weeks longer while the other is down being put back to its regular form so that both big rides aren't down at the same time. As I recall from reading a MousePlanet update, Haunted Mansion Holiday will go down after today and small world holiday will be up for another couple weeks.

But yes, I actually read the Winter Dreams info about a week or so ago, and I also read it that it ends with the official Disneyland Holiday Season, which is today.

AVP
01-06-2014, 10:10 AM
Tonight should be the last Winter Dreams, and the show is "dark" starting tomorrow and through January 16 for refurbishment.

AVP

Shortpix77
01-06-2014, 01:52 PM
Thanks everyone! I took a half-day at work and now I'm on the balcony at Carthay having a WoC dining package. Wahoo!

olegc
01-07-2014, 10:03 PM
Thanks everyone! I took a half-day at work and now I'm on the balcony at Carthay having a WoC dining package. Wahoo!
like. and why didn't I think of that. Oh yeah, missed a lot of work already to see other parts of Holidays I missed :~D