PDA

View Full Version : Tarzan

The Photographer
09-18-2003, 09:26 AM
My friends and I always watch the parade (some against their will) so that I can check out Tarzan. I've noticed 4 or 5 different Tarzans.

Does anyone have a fave?

I know I am not the only one who hoots and hollers at him. What's the worst you've done when Tarzan goes by? Once, when my friends and I were hyped up on far too much sugar we screamed

TAKE IT OFF BABY

Disneyphile
09-18-2003, 09:37 AM
I think all the Tarzans rate a "10" on my Yummy Scale. :D

The most "extreme" thing I've ever done is just walk alongside the parade so I could keep watching him for a bit. Definitely yummy. :D

DivaPrincess
09-18-2003, 11:15 AM
This past March, my husband and I got to be in the parade as the "guest" performers and when Tarzan's float came to line up, I yelled up to him "Is that cold when you first get on the elephant?" (it was a chilly night and he's not wearing much and that elephant he rides on is metal.) He flipintly said "Yeah, at first." and looked away. I was like - way to be in character buddy. The real Tarzan would have pulled me up there with him so that I could see what it felt like. (Sorry, honey - he just yanked me up here! Go ride with the Princesses.)

Oh well, Sleeping Beauty was really nice - she said I reminded her of an old friend. And, we got to lead the character group because of ouramazing dance skills. But, Tarzan was a disappointment.

merlinjones
09-18-2003, 12:40 PM
Diva: You should've tipped him. ;)

Disneyphile
09-18-2003, 01:21 PM
Oooooh, that's giving me an idea to wave some Disney Dollars at him while he's moving down the parade route! :D

jackyb
09-18-2003, 01:53 PM
That's funny, but don't forget that DL is a family place and I bet some folks won't think it will be funny ( I will) :fez:

The Photographer
09-19-2003, 10:03 AM
LMAO I haven't seen this happen yet but I've heard women talk about having waved money at him.

I love it when Tarzan does his yell. Is it getting hot in here?

Disneyphile
09-19-2003, 10:21 AM
MmmmMMmmm...... Tarzan....... loincloth..... long hair....... riding atop that elephant........

Hmmm.... maybe it's time for me to watch POTS again. ;)

Wfoxx
09-20-2003, 10:57 AM
On our previous trip to DL. Our oldest wanted her picture with Tarzan (she was 7 at the time). We were in front of his treehousewith no one around. As we were taking the picture a group fo women stampeeded through. Pushed our daughter out of the way and started taking pictures with him. He quickly excused himself and took our daughter to the side and posed for a picture with her. After we thanked him. The herd of raging hormones emerged and were trying to slip their hands under his loincloth. Yes he was hunky but, I felt sorry for him. He definitly needed a bodyguard.:)

The Photographer
09-20-2003, 04:52 PM
I've never seen Tarzan at his treehouse.:crying:

Luckily I have a favorite Aladdin although I think he's long-gone. My friend took a photo with him and started sliding her hand into his shirt. Porr guy , he just said "Hey hey now":D

Disneyphile
09-20-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by The Photographer
My friend took a photo with him and started sliding her hand into his shirt. Porr guy , he just said "Hey hey now":D
:eek:
Ok, now even I wouldn't let my hands wander over Tarzan.

My mind, however....... ;)

Nephythys
09-22-2003, 09:23 AM
I am no prude but that is so rude- to try to grope these men- UGH if some men tried that with Ariel or Pochohontas there would be hell to pay- what is with people?

Waving Disney dollars at him is harmless in comparison-