PDA

View Full Version : Club 33 pictures!

MuckaMowie
09-17-2003, 06:39 PM
I hope this link works. Thanks to mamasilva for the help trying to share them. We had a GREAT time. (Sorry for accidently spelling it Clubb 33 on the picture titles! Couldn't figure out how to fix it)
http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?UV=417878181004_11011169505&collid=20103069505&page=1&sort_order=0

disneyfreak168
09-17-2003, 06:45 PM
nice pictures:) how'd you guys get into Club33? (I wouldn't know;))

HBTiggerFan
09-17-2003, 06:47 PM
The photos are nice. However the link you provided goes directly to your logged in page. This gives people other than you access to editing your pages. You may want to change this so we can only view and not be linked to your logged in page.

MuckaMowie
09-17-2003, 06:48 PM
How, HBtiggerfan? I haven't a clue!

MammaSilva
09-17-2003, 06:55 PM
What awesome pics!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing! I loved all the views from the windows!

HBTiggerFan
09-17-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by MuckaMowie
How, HBtiggerfan? I haven't a clue!

I have no idea, but I know this is a reoccuring problem with ofoto. Everyone I know has this problem, and doesn't know how to fix it. Thats why I use yahoo photos, others can view w/o signing up or using my log in. Sorry I can't help you fix it. :(

MammaSilva
09-17-2003, 07:01 PM
MuckaMowie

go to "my albums" and clik on 'share photos' it will ask you which album you want to share.

Clik on your Club 33 album, then it will take you to a page to add email addresses. Enter your own email addy... scroll down to the bottom on that page and UN clik the 'sign in feature' that way no one has to register with ofoto to view your album... then send the link to yourself, once it arrives (it's usually very fast) clik on it to bring up the view only page. Use that URL in your link. Problem solved. Clear as mud?

Not Afraid
09-17-2003, 07:03 PM
Great Pics!!! I think we were at the table next to yours for lunch in April. Gotta love those toilets.;)

MuckaMowie
09-17-2003, 07:03 PM
THANKS!!! (i think?) I'll try that.

MammaSilva
09-17-2003, 07:06 PM
Since you will have passed your 'edit' window, ask a supermod for help when you have the view only link, they can edit posts after the 30 minute window for members :) and they are all very nice about helping a newbie out!

keschy
09-17-2003, 10:17 PM
Wow, what great pictures! Thanks for sharing. Do they sell 1 day passes for club 33 ? We are moving out of socal and that would be a great place to see before we leave (Still saving up that $7,000 to join!)

LibraryGirl
09-17-2003, 10:27 PM
MuckaMowie... I loved your pictures!!

I, too, took pictures of the bathroom!! I still have the chocolates from when I went (woo... they must taste REALLY ick right now!!).

Thank you for sharing your trip with us!

P.S.... I wore my birthday sticker until it could stick no more!!

Freerider127
09-18-2003, 05:51 AM
Nice pictures!!!!!!!!!!! I have to say the bathrooms are very fancy.

hbquikcomjamesl
09-18-2003, 08:12 AM
I have to say the bathrooms are very fancy.Indeed. I suspect that somebody went just a little bit, uh, "potty" over the potty.

Was that fellow wearing a KILT?!? Don't think I'd have the guts for that (or the appropriate underwear).

At any rate, happy birthday. It looks like you enjoyed yourself.

dsnylndmom
09-18-2003, 08:20 AM
Isn't Club 33 AWESOME! We had such a good time there in July and first thing we did was go look at the bathrooms! LOL

Great pictures and Happy Birthday

Khiori
09-18-2003, 09:28 AM
those are the most bizarre toilets I've ever seen lol

Thanks for sharing! I'd love to go to Club 33 some day but in the meantime I'll pretend via pictures :) Happy birthday!

tabacco
09-18-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by HB Tigger Fan
I have no idea, but I know this is a reoccuring problem with ofoto. Everyone I know has this problem, and doesn't know how to fix it. Thats why I use yahoo photos, others can view w/o signing up or using my log in. Sorry I can't help you fix it. :(

Have you tried e-mailing them about it? They're pretty slow about fixing bugs on their own (the lab shipping system certainly has a ton of them) but if customers complain they're way more likely to get on top of it.

PsychDoc
09-18-2003, 09:29 PM
Great pics. I'm taking my sister to DL for her bachelorette party in late Oct. My husband scored us lunch reservations at Club 33 while we're there (he works for GE Capital and they have a corporate membership--his boss hooked us up). He told us that we'll have DL tickets waiting for us, inside of the park for the day. Does anyone know if they are park hoppers? Or just 1 dayers for DL only? We're planning to purchase 5-day passes, using only 2 and selling the rest on e-bay. But if we get park hoppers with the 33 lunch, then we can advertise the tickets as 4-day hoppers. Does any one know the deal on the tickets?

MuckaMowie
09-19-2003, 05:39 AM
You'll LOVE it!!! You go to Guest Relations outside DCA and pick up your one-day park hopper. You can enjoy the park(s) until your reservations, then GO RING THE BELL (this is "ultimate"!) and be treated like kings and queens, no matter if you're a food service worker or Bill Gates! (make sure you go potty, first! :D )