PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Least Favorite Attractions

Pages : [1] 2 3

KevAct1
04-30-2001, 02:54 PM
What are your top 5 least favorite attractions at Disneyland?

1. Innoventions (BORING!)
2. Tarzan's Treehouse (The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse was WAY better!)
3. Star Tours (It's getting old)
4. The Tiki Room (Very repetative)
5. It's A Small World (If I here that song one more time . . .)

pheneix
04-30-2001, 03:06 PM
I haven't been there enough to compile a list. However, I'll put up a topic similar to this at the WDW boards.

Pheneix

lisap
04-30-2001, 03:09 PM
1. Innoventions (double boring)
2. Pinnochio (very loud and cheesy)
3. Sleeping Beauty's Castle (I REALLY really wish they would update this and make it cool)
4. Astro/dumbo/whatever the heck they are
5. Honey I shrunk the audience (old already)

04-30-2001, 03:20 PM
1. Dumbo
2. Sleeping Beauty Castle
3. Haunted Mansion (zzzzzz)
4. Innoventions
5. Tarzan Tree House

Ralph Wiggum
04-30-2001, 04:04 PM
1. SuperStar Limo (can't believe people havent picked this mostrosity yet)

2. Innoventions Disneyland (WDW is good though)

3. Autopia (unless your in a bumping mood)

4. Honey I shrunk the audience (I agree. Cool once but old already)

5. Golden Dreams (havent seen it yet, but i can only guess)

Morrigoon
04-30-2001, 04:44 PM
Okay, keep in mind I have not been into DCA yet.

Innoventions (hello, what a waste of air conditioning! I want Carousel of Progress or America Sings back!)

Rocket Rods (Peoplemover was such a great way to take a break during the day)

Goofy's Bounce House (because I wanna do it, and I'm too big!)

That supreme scream wannabe thingy in DCA (EYESORE!)

Tink
04-30-2001, 06:35 PM
Without a doubt numero uno has to be.......tdtdtdtdtdtdtdtdt(drumroll)

1) Superstar Limo (this ride gave me a duhhh look on my face)

2) Innoventions (went once, haven't been back in since)

3) Star Tours (it's getting old)

4) It's a Small World (even older! I only go on this for youngest and I'm not so sure he likes it either)

5) Muppet Vision 3D (I know this one will probably upset some of you but, it's just my opinion);)

PS I've only been to DL & DCA

Doodle Duck
04-30-2001, 06:49 PM
1. Stupid Star Lemon
2. Tortillas R Us
3. Bread Tour aka: "Honey we shrunk their IQ"
4. Tiki Room Clacky Clicky Birdy Singy..(OLD HAT, sorry)
5. Tarzan's Tree House (New Hat not better than Old Hat)

Please can I have a #6?

INNOVENTIONS! Mind numbingly insipid.

lisap
04-30-2001, 07:04 PM
Tink--
Come on!! Don't you even like It's a Small World during Christmas?? Just a tiny little bit? At night? With the carols playing? With a house? With a mouse? Ahem, sorry...............
:D :D

ODV CM
04-30-2001, 07:15 PM
5. Mickey's House(read the sign people! It says "EXIT ONLY")
4. Gadget's Go-Coaster(lasts exactly 32 sec, trust me, I've had to watch it for 8 straight hours far too many times to not know that)
3. The Jolly Trolly(for gods sakes, man, use the darn whistle when you see a guy struggling to push that stupid duck tub uphill to the Popcorn Wagon and you are about to run him over)
2. Donald's Boat(no, there is no other ride here, that is it.)
1. Its A Small World

Oh, I'm sorry, was I supposed to have actually gone on any of these rides?

dgthx
04-30-2001, 07:27 PM
5. Sleeping Beauty's Castle
4. Astro Orbiter
3. Super Star Limo
2. Innoventions
1. Space Exhibit - next to rocket rods - er next to where rocket rods used to be.

Disney Fan Matt
04-30-2001, 08:44 PM
1. Superstar Limo (Don't act so surprised... As I have said before, it has a good concept, but what happened.. How did we get from a trip through LA to dancing pigs and... Cher!

2.Tarzan's Treehouse- I went on it before it opened.. What an honor.. I have never been back since!

3. Honey, I Shrunk the Audience- It is great the first time, for it's workable storyline and its surprises. But it gets old fast.

4.Snow White- Why is that ride so focused on every negative part of the story? Do you really think little kids will go on this ride much less enjoy it. It just does not work.

5.Gadgets Go Coaster- I love rollercoasters. But how can any ride be so short? The lines are consistently long, and the ride is over instantly. I don't like toontown except for ROger Rabbit, and this is just another reason why!

merlinjones
04-30-2001, 09:57 PM
Disneyland:

1) Innoventions (so cheap and dull its shocking!)

2) Rocket Rods (oops, never mind!)

2) Starcade (ugly!)

3) Gadget's Go Coaster (belongs at DCA)

4) Observatron (bring back the cool Jets up high!)

5) Honey, I Shrunk the Audience (no repeat value)

DCA: (where do I begin...?)

1) Superstar Limo (do I have to comment?)

2) Steps in Time (" " ")

3) Golden Dreams (agendas on parade)

4) Bountiful Valley Farm

5) Mulholland Madness

(I was going to list Tortilla Factory, but sadly realized I like that better than any of the above attractions... the torilla was good and I liked the little projection dioramas - - that's what they should with Sleeping Beauty Castle).

FantasmicFan82
04-30-2001, 10:05 PM
non-DCA visitor as well...

1. Snow White, for a kids ride it's too dark and scary, I'm With Matt!

2. Honey i shrunk the audience... (I hope it doesn't seem like i'm copying Matt...)

3. Haunted Mansion, been on it way to many times.:o

4. Gadget's Coaster, but isn't it too short to be called an attraction? :confused:

5. The current Tram Ride into the park... on a cold morning.:(

Gandalf
04-30-2001, 11:52 PM
1. Superstar Limo - I can't believe they actually had a
line for this one! Good thing they buried this back on
the Hollywood Backlot.
2. Innoventions
3. Tarzan's Treehouse
4. Zephr
5. Golden Dreams - this was the most depressing
Disney movie short ever! There had to be some
nice uplifting moments in California history they
could have shown instead.

AK Wolf
05-01-2001, 03:35 AM
Gotta break this one up into dual-park lists - otherwise, DCA would completely overshadow DL...

Disneyland:

1.) Rocket Rods - until I see the dismantled carcass of the final car being given Last Rites, I'm still listing this as my #1 least favorite attraction in Disneyland.

2.) Innoventions - a celebration of air conditioning!

3.) Chip and Dale's Acorn Crawl - I just hate it for being an attraction I'll never see the inside of.

4.) Goofy's Bounce House - I hate it for being an attraction I CAN see the inside of... from the outside.

5.) Snow White's Scary Adventures - "Ok, this attraction has a beginning, a middle, and... time for lunch!"

DCA:

1.) Superstar Limo - EVIL! EEEEEVILLLL!!!

2.) Steps in Time - chant with me now... "WE WANT A PLOT! WE WANT A PLOT!"

3.) Golden Zephyr - can anybody explain to me... if it's "Golden", then why does it look silver? I tried to figure this thought out... next thing I knew, I was being rushed to the hospital with a brain aneurysm.

4.) Mission Tortilla "attraction" - my first thought on seeing the little holographic displays was "Hey, they brought back 'Time Traveler!'" Unfortunately, I was wrong - this wasn't nearly as entertaining as a novelty video game from 1985.

5.) Maliboomer - "See life from the inside of a salad bar sneeze guard!"

blusilva
05-01-2001, 11:11 AM
1. Casey Jr. Train
2. Pretty much all of Toontown except for Roger Rabbit.

I think that actually covers five. :)

blusilva

RedJak
05-01-2001, 11:30 AM
Tom Sawyer's public urinal caves

Innoventions

Dumbo - mainly due to much line and little ride

Autopia - Its still just driving cars only longer now

It's an Annoying World

I would add the Jungle Cruise but its too much fun watching the CM guides go insane repeating the same spiel over and over and over...

--RedJak--

Doodle Duck
05-01-2001, 12:15 PM
Not Casey Jr....someone didn't actually put that on their list...too much looking at this screen...I'm seeing things..
Casey Jr...the best little train ride in America...naw..didn't happen. Nevermind.

blusilva
05-01-2001, 02:11 PM
Yeah, it did. Get over it.

I only listed it...and the Toon Town rides...because I never go on them. They don't interest me. I'm too big for them.

So there. :)

blusilva

Karin
05-01-2001, 03:21 PM
DL

1. Innoventions
2. Rocket Rods (glad to see it go)
3. Tarzan's Treehouse
4. Tom Sawyer's Island (I don't really have anything against it, I just don't go there)
5. (I'm gonna catch a lot of heat for this one...) The Rifle Arcade in Frontierland - I just don't think it's a good idea (or very "family value-ish" of Disney) to give kids the impression that shooting guns is all fun and games, with no consequences. Remember, it's my opinion.

DCA

1. Superstar Limo
2. Tortilla Factory
3. Bread Factory
4. Zephyr (only for the fact that it shuts down with the slightest wind and I've never had the chance to go on it!)
5. Steps in Time (get rid of Hamburger!)

AK Wolf
05-01-2001, 04:22 PM
You know, I thought the tortilla making was a total waste of time and space. The Boudlin bread exhibit, though - I found that at least moderately interesting, oddly enough. That and the Mondavi "Seasons of the Vine" film are rather educational, actually (plus, "Seasons of the Vine" is the BEST place in DCA to go and cool off!)

Lani
05-01-2001, 05:10 PM
DoodleDuck(A.E) shared with us his list:
"2. Tortillas R Us"

Hey Doodle -- so far every time Alex and I have gone to DCA, we've stopped by the tortilla "attraction" for some piping hot, super-yummy "onolicious" (as we would say in Hawaii) tortillas. Those things are so good! Free, too! We've yet to ask for a whole bag or keep returning multiple times, but boy, that stuff is really good, and staves off the edge in your tummy. [Which is a Very Good Thing considering we can rarely find the good places open for food service.]

KevAct1
05-01-2001, 06:05 PM
As I've seen more posts, I've defined my list a bit more. I also split it up into two sections.

DL
1. Innoventions (Complete waste of space and time, though it is a good place to go cool off)
2. Tarzan Treehouse (The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse was so much better! It is too focused on the hands-on area at the end)
3. Star Tours (It is just getting old. Please put in something new!)
4. Autopia (Only fun when you stop and hold up the line ;) hehehe)
5. The Tiki Room (Oh GOD! How annoying. Please update like at WDW!)

DCA
1. Superstar Limo (I liked it at first, but it is getting old, and I've only ridden it about five times)
2. Maliboomer (I never want to see a Knott's wannabe at a Disney park ever again! How embarassing!)
3. Jumpin Jellyfish (I haven't been on it, but it is so sad looking. Most little kids I see get off are saying it wasn't fun. Just what exactly was Disney going for?)
4. Games of the Boardwalk (Okay . . . um . . . no?! Definately Un-Disney like, kind of sad.)
5. Steps In Time (No comment here)

FredofLasVegas
05-01-2001, 09:13 PM
MY 5 least favorite DCA/DL attractions:

1. Superstar Limo----F (so bad I almost died laughing)

2. Jumpin' Jellyfish---D- (at least the ride ops acknowledge that the ride is totally stupid---but very discreetly)

3. Tarzan's Treehouse---D (a shame Disney had to trash a classic to perform a shameless act of cross promoting a very forgettable film)

4. Golden Dreams----D+ (a film that's totally out of touch)

5. Rocket Rods----C- (too bad those turns weren't banked---I dreamed about a ride like this, only fast and thrilling)

Amazing how we got all of these under the recent Eisner/Pressler reign of terror. Beyond these stinkers, I cannot say there are anymore Disney attractions/rides that I actually dislike.