PDA

View Full Version : Could It Be?

GoldenEars
09-17-2003, 09:33 AM
I'm still hoping & wishing they bring back Minnie's Christmas Party this year at the Fantasyland Theatre. I know they're getting ready for the Snow White musical in February, but I was at the theatre last week and noticed something interesting.

I looked up and saw they had the extra lights set up and the machines they use for the *falling snow* at the end of the show.
I don't remember all that being there during the time they were showing Mickey's Detective School.

So, could it be...that it will be back this holiday season? I mean, they don't even use the *real* stage, so they could still do work on it while MCP is going on (not during the shows tho, silly).

Anyway, just wanted to know if anyone out there has heard or knows anything about this hopeful wish of mine!

Thanks,
Patrick:)

justagrrl
09-17-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by DsneNut
I'm still hoping & wishing they bring back Minnie's Christmas Party this year at the Fantasyland Theatre.

That's funny cause I was hoping and wishing that they'd do anything different then that. I went with the kids and they were ready to leave about half way through. We would have except that I wanted them see the "snow" at the end. But no need to go again this year.

Morrigoon
09-17-2003, 03:43 PM
I miss Animazement.